If you had to pick a new car??

detjoe

Mine would be an M5. I work a a BMW dealer and they are VERY high quality. And I only see them when they are broke! The M5 is a beast, and they are nothing brand new compared to one that is broken in with a few miles on them!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well my grandpas looking into getting a new C6 Z06 so i(he) might get a new car good thing he dosent remember how to drive a stick :D but seriously if i were to trade in my truck right now, 2003 triple black Z06 vette, A&A vortech s/c kit, Lg pro long tubes, borla stingers, blower cam, lq9 heads, cags disarm, and hurst short throw, c6z06 brakes, and wheels (18's) and the tiger shark body kit and other misc. things GOD i love vettes....thats my dream car right there i just described.

That's too tough for me to answer. I have been so fixated on the Z06 that is on order that mere mortal vehicles have not caught my eye.

:withstupid::thumbs: Although, I kind of like the SSR's also, and I love the Avalanche. But, no new vehicles for me right now - it's the wife's turn, and she desperately wants an '07 Tahoe. Hopefully in a month or so that will happen. :chevy:

Well I'm happily awaiting my C6 ZO6, but if I were to get a new car I would look into trading my S600 for either one of those new S65amgs but for that price I'd rather buy a used Bentley and plus the reliability are about the same anyways. My 600 went to the dealer 4 times within 5 months this year and it has 33 000 miles on it. I wouldn't go with the SL55, too many problems, my father has one that also always visits the shop. Sorry had to rant about mercedes quality, but when they work they are amazing.

Sorry had to rant about mercedes quality, but when they work they are amazing

Yeah, that really is a sad fact, Consumer Reports absolutely annihilates Mercedes having very little good to say about any of their products. Just the opposite with Lexus. I absolutely love the way the new body style looks on the SL. Couple that with that big engine (in the 55) in a small two seater and you have a monster. That said, because they are one of the premier automobile makers in the world I really find it really hard to understand why their quality is so low - continually. Truth be known, when it came time to actually buy the 55 (at almost $130,000) I would probably take a pass because of the quality issue

Archived