pranks

AnAmerican Revolution

I need some good pranks to pull on some people i know coming home this weekend, Them assholes put grease on my door handles inside and out, cut my left rear tire, amd though it would be funny to steal my light covers, i need something good, really good, I know who did it, so if you got any tricks up your sleeves let me know

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

put a couple of really big zip ties on their driveline.... makes a ticking noise... :lol: got one of my buddies with that one... (wont work on diesil or trucks with loud exhaust)..... I'd say loosen lug nuts but thats dangerous... some one did that to me once and i lost a rear tire/wheel doing 55....

steal their valve stems... all of em... that would be a good one.... even their spare!

if they drive a truck: freeze a can or two of shaving cream, cut the top off and stick em in their box... :crackup: it'll be funny.... I'd say do it inside the cab but that ruins the interior... :nonod:

block it up and steal the wheels.... :lol:

if you can get in there.... and you have some time and some other people willing to help, gut their interior! good stuff there!

even if its not car related i jsut want to get them good, i want them to know, that they pissed with the wrong dude, we use to be friends in high school then they started talking shit, and did all this to me, which yes is immature, but hey some one needs to teach them a lesson.

ok get some fish oil and put it in the grill and in the in seams of the hood....IDEALLY you want to get it in the engine compartment. but that can be a PITA to do. so when the engine heats up...so shall the oil and it will smell like rotten fish...for a WHILE. the zip tie is a good one...but no where near malicious. paint thinner? :devil:

the fish oil idea is superb, im writting that down, along with the oil on the windshield wipers, we are no longer friends so anything goes, plus i got a garage where i park my baby's now so they cant get them, also they are only in town for the weekend they are still in college yeah one took an 8 year course to be a docotr and one is just stupid and dropped out 2 times this will be his 3rd time back

Mothballs, sugar or sand in the gas tank. Quick to do and a very expensive fix. But you didn't hear it from me. :devil:

On a less malicious note. When my brother got married we put his car on blocks with all the lug nuts removed and the wheels still on. Couldn't tell anything had been done until he tried to drive. :D Pretty funny watching them waving goodbye to everyone and then the tires just spinning. :crackup: Takes more time but cheap, easy fix and not dangerous.

i have it planned, super gluee windshield wipers to windshield, fish oil or some crap on the manifolds, i got this dimond fiber shit at work that is used to etch glass rub it on their windows it scratches the hell out of them,zip ties on drive shaft will be a deff., unplugging tail lights, and pouring tuna fish juice down their cowl

Archived