pranks

AnAmerican Revolution

Damn!! :eek: You people are f-ing ruthless. :crackup:

It's one thing if you're messing with a friends car with the zip ties, or grease under the handles, but this sounds like y'all are tearing sh1t up. If y'all are no longer friends, then have it out instead of going back and forth on each others car/truck. Just my .02.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn!!  :eek:  You people are f-ing ruthless.  :crackup:

It's one thing if you're messing with a friends car with the zip ties, or grease under the handles, but this sounds like y'all are tearing sh1t up. If y'all are no longer friends, then have it out instead of going back and forth on each others car/truck. Just my .02.

:withstupid: damn i don't wanna get on your bad side

go to walmart and get FOX PISS, put it in there heat vents or whatever they are at the bottom of the windshield, when they turn on the heat or anything it really starts to cook up and blows all inside there ride and straight ruins there interior with a horrible smell. I did it to a few people in college who keyed my car and it really sucks ass for them :cheers:

WOW!!! Remind me not to piss anyone of you guys off!!! LOL.... I say just whoop thier ass instead of messign with each others vehicles!!

lol one of the funniest thing i have seen is someone wired the horn to the brake lights so evertime they stepped on the brakes :crackup: . i know there is a video of it but that would be so funny!!!

if you know where they live..and there front door opens inward...get a big trash can barrel....lean it up against the door and fill it up with some nasty liquid shit..anything will work...paint..motor oil...etc. then the next morning when they open the front door..they'll have a "little" mess to pick up on there way out.

cut my left rear tire, amd though it would be funny to steal my light covers,

cutting a tire :banghead: now thats different story, then grease.

depending on how far they have to drive after they leave your place,

1-pull the fuse for the power windows, if equiped

2-- mix up some J B WEILD with extra hardner, will set up in a couple of min.

3-coat inside of ALL door latches, extra heavy

4- when friends leave, slam doors tight

5- :crackup::crackup::crackup: thinking how they are going to got out of there with out kicking out the windows.. :D

and if they relly pissed you off....well thats another thread :D

:seeya:

cut my left rear tire, amd though it would be funny to steal my light covers,

cutting a tire :banghead: now thats different story, then grease.

depending on how far they have to drive after they leave your place,

1-pull the fuse for the power windows, if equiped

2-- mix up some J B WEILD with extra hardner, will set up in a couple of min.

3-coat inside of ALL door latches, extra heavy

4- when friends leave, slam doors tight

5- :crackup::crackup::crackup: thinking how they are going to got out of there with out kicking out the windows.. :D

and if they relly pissed you off....well thats another thread :D

:seeya:

i dont think they talk much anymore.....just guessing from what ive read... :dunno:

Topic should be called Revenge not Pranks. That line has been crossed.

I don't believe in messing with someone's stuff, if you have a problem deal with it face to face. Messing with each others stuff will never end. IMO

oh from my place they got about a 40 minute drive mybe ill be nice to them do the jb weld and window thing hahhaha, omg that is a great idea, i confronted the smaller one face to face hes 6 ft 280 pounds , i laid a ****en whoopin on him, the other one on the other hand is a semi pro boxer

besides, my truck is always parked in the garage and it aint leaving till them assholes leave town, i just got it back from the body shop i had to have a new bedside put on, no i am waiting for my K&N cold air intake for the 6.0, but, that dodge daytona he has a huge stereo system in it its nice for a dodge, but that wing is just aching to get busted off, hes the one got my handles covered in grease and my light covers, oh and almost forgot in the 454ss scratched FUC* YOU in the tailgate, they got it good to, what they used i dont know but its down to bare metal when they did it since then i had the tailgate painted

Archived