My SS versus a BMW M5

MN C5

This has to be one of the most fun kills I've had.

Coming back from picking up my son we stopped at a red light about 150 yards from a construction lane reduction 2 lanes to 1. My son and I are doing the head bob to AC/DC thunder when some nob pulls up in the right lane and sticks his head out of his window. I think he was bitching about how loud my truck is, he had a WTF expression on his face. So I look at the car and its the new BMW M5. I though I'd piss him off and jump him to the lane reduction. Well he had the same idea and got on the gas first and left me a full length behind. I didn't floor it right away because I thought I'd reel him in quickly. I was just about through the intersetion when I realized I wasn't gaining on him so I pushed the peddle to the metal. Once the boost came in I shot past and put a fender on him. (Remember it was only a 300ft race) I could have crashed him because he didn't leave himself enough room to stop and I had closed the door :jest: It wouldn't have killed him but he would have wiped out a few signs and his Bimmer lol. So I punched the brakes and move over so he could navigate the lane switch. My son burst out laughing as his ass end fishtailed and blew up dirt cause he was so close to going off the pavement LOL.

$hit that car did have some giddy up though. Wish we would have had more road so I could have pinned his ears all the way back. :smash::smash:

Oh yeah i race super cars all the time with my 5000+ lb truck, it was actually me who was racing in that current enzo crash in malibu, not a SLOW SLR like everyone thinks... Link--->http://www.wreckedexotics.com/special/enzo/ But seriously dude< saying you beat an M5 just makes me :mad: you would have had the super charger, 200 shot of NOS, a 454 just to see his tail lights when you lose. And he would have to be the worst driver ever to do that.... sorry man

Oh yeah i race super cars all the time with my 5000+ lb truck, it was actually me who was racing in that current enzo crash in malibu, not a SLOW SLR like everyone thinks... Link--->http://www.wreckedexotics.com/special/enzo/ But seriously dude< saying you beat an M5 just makes me  :mad: you would have had the super charger, 200 shot of NOS, a 454 just to see his tail lights when you lose. And he would have to be the worst driver ever to do that.... sorry man

you need to read his sig, 408 with custom turbo.besides they run like a high 12 stock if im correct, his truck is easily capable of an 11 sec pass . They are automatic's also so i do not know what he really could have done wrong. :dunno: .

Oh yeah i race super cars all the time with my 5000+ lb truck, it was actually me who was racing in that current enzo crash in malibu, not a SLOW SLR like everyone thinks... Link--->http://www.wreckedexotics.com/special/enzo/ But seriously dude< saying you beat an M5 just makes me  :mad: you would have had the super charger, 200 shot of NOS, a 454 just to see his tail lights when you lose. And he would have to be the worst driver ever to do that.... sorry man

He's got one of the fastest SS on the site, 408 with a A GT42 82mm wheel rear turbo, definately easily capable of 11s. new M5 mid to high 12s. But he doesn't post very much, so not that many people know about his truck. Nice kill MNC5, have you got times or numbers for the beast yet? I haven't seen pics or videos of your truck since you got lots of boost out of that radix.

Boy thats a nice looking setup.  You should fab up a ram air for that thing .  Whats the run down on your set up?  Boost, motor, size blower, pulley

Anyway nice looking truck :thumbs:

I love that hockey clip... damn thing cracks me up. Tuff guy on his Arse lol

I'm running 10lbs of boost right now dialing in the tune. Its a GT42 turbo with a 82mm exducer. That car was pretty darn fast though... Bet he's wondering if somethings wrong with his car lol Getting beat by a big pickup

congrats on taking down a preppy snot. :thumbs: wins like that are always the most fun just from their expression.

that hockey thing is hillarious. even though it's too big for a sig i'm going to leave it be, it's just that good. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

hey man honest mistake, just thought it was just some dumbass. VERY impressive kill then!!!

And who says I'm not just some dumbass :jester: I like your shoot first ask questions later style :thumbs::D

:lol: no shit...dont know why you would assume that MN C5 was talking crap. M5s only run low 13s maybe high 12s. nice kill :thumbs:

Archived