The Mile HIGH City....

Oo p0op oO

I heard awhile back that they leagalized weed in Denver....anyone live in or around Denver? what is it like? just wondering how you buy it and smoke it and whats the rules i know you have to be 21 or older to have it. just wondering.... :dunno:

come on man ... you know its :icon_bs:

If it was true it would be on every tv news broadcast ... everywhere you turned you would hear about it. There is no way this is true.

No..its true..but its contradicting laws....its still an illegal drug...but..over 21 can carry up to 2 ounces and not get punished?..this in Denver only...no otner surrounding county or city..its strange...iv heard a few times about it....read a lil about it.....when it comes down to it...you can still get in trouble.... :dunno: ..maybe not as harsh??..not 100% sure on all the info

same happend here in Detroit, if you have a percription and get pulled over by CITY POLICE you should not get in trouble if certain circumstances are met, not intoxicated while driving, have doctor percription,amount...and some others

BUT if you get pulled over by the state police it is no go-getting in trouble.

IMO-dont get caught in posession w/any!

Boluder Colo, you can carry it and smoke it. But you cant sell it. My uncle is a police officer there and thats what he has told me. I heard the same thing so I asked and thats what he said. I just so happens that Boluder is the home of Colorado Univerisity. He said the pretty much make up there own laws there. :dunno:

Archived