Video I Put Together

ArizonaSS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smokin'! I love the video... great footage, but please forgive me you blown truckers, I can't stand the sound made by Magna/Whipplechargers etc... That is definitely not a muscle car or truck sound in my opinion.

I know they boost the hell out of the little trucks... but they sound like splattered fecal matter!

Again... I'm not tryin to piss anyone off, but that was the first supercharger I've heard and it is not good! I guess I'll be slower than the masses, but my truck will never sound like that.

Killer SS footage though! Keep up the great work!

hey everyone im starting on the intro of the new video and im debating whether or not i should use it because what i got now is a badass entrance using a THX entrance fading into a SilveradoSS.com logo but im just a little worried bout bein sued for using the THX intro i really like it what you all think? :confused:

Smokin'!  I love the video... great footage, but please forgive me you blown truckers,  I can't stand the sound made by  Magna/Whipplechargers etc... That is definitely not a muscle car or truck sound in my opinion.

I know they boost the hell out of the little trucks... but they sound like splattered fecal matter!

Again... I'm not tryin to piss anyone off, but that was the first supercharger I've heard and it is not good! I guess I'll be slower than the masses, but my truck will never sound like that.

Killer SS footage though!  Keep up the great work!

I'll be honest,...my Magnacharger can barely be heard over the exhaust, E-fans, drivetrain. I thought I had something wrong at first.

Great video!!! Keep them going!

any suggestions for theme music for the new video?  :D

How about Slipknot "Before I forget" or Korn "Twisted Transistor"? :dunno: Those are a few off the top of my head that I think would go good with the video.

Oooooo, good songs... now I have to go crank those up and floor it going out of the parking lot on my way to lunch. If I get a ticket it's your guys' faults! :lol:

Archived