My suspicions are confirmed

Bowtie70SS

Well I really wasn't suprised when I got home today and saw that the box my radix was shipped in looked like it was used as a wheel chock for one of their jets. The J-tube is cracked almost in half, the pulley is dented, and there are scratches on the top of the blower.

I received the shipment in 2 boxes. The first box arrived on Friday undamaged. The second box arrived today. Apparently they used the extra 4 days to make sure they thoroughly F'd it up. :mad:

Dave

post-7081-1142374573_thumb.jpg

post-7081-1142374638_thumb.jpg

post-7081-1142374674_thumb.jpg

take advantage of the situation... while your waiting for OOPS to refund your blower... send that arm to moregrip or WCCH and have them weld the crack along with a 90mm throttle body adaptor... and when your new radix arrives, you should have the J-Tube by then... wallah :thumbs: then... sell the old blower kit... and use that for trans mods, tune & camshaft + springs...

take advantage of the situation... while your waiting for OOPS to refund your blower... send that arm to moregrip or WCCH and have them weld the crack along with a 90mm throttle body adaptor... and when your new radix arrives, you should have the J-Tube by then... wallah :thumbs: then... sell the old blower kit... and use that for trans mods, tune & camshaft + springs...

:withstupid: it may take a while but you may benefit from this. that does sucks though i would be really pissed.i also would be scared of the damaged pulley could have done some internal damage as well. Hopefully insurance will cover that thtough because it is expensive. Well good luck !

That is unreal. Definitely would be calling and ripping someone's ass, and not taking any shit from them in the process. They should take care of the situation but it probably won't be a swift process. :banghead:

Good luck.

I already talked to UPS to schedule a inspection, and I talked to David Gonzalez at Magnuson...the proverbial ball is rolling. The shipment is insured, plus I paid with a Visa so hopefully I have recourse there too.

Dave

Jeezus..as bad as i want a Radix..and if had the opp to get 1..and somethin like that happens....pissed doesnt even begin to cover how i would feel if that was me...i was pissed when a small corner of my efans were broke...and it doesnt even effect anything.....thats jus fudged up as hell....hope you had that insurance

Jeezus..as bad as i want a Radix..and if had the opp to get 1..and somethin like that happens....pissed doesnt even begin to cover how i would feel if that was me...i was pissed when a small corner of my efans were broke...and it doesnt even effect anything.....thats jus fudged up as hell....hope you had that insurance

Pretty sure magna does noooot ship em that way. The one I just sent in for warranty work came back in some really really nice tight packaging.

David is a good guy too by the way. I just talked to him yesterday. He will stay on it.

Archived