It's that time 4 Vacation

blackpearlss

I actually took an awesome sailing trip (with some college friends) in the British Virgin Islands over New Years. We were on a private, 2 mast, 57' wooden sailing boat/yacht. There were 4 of us, plus a Captain and a Gourmet Chef. We sailed the islands for 7 days. :cool: If you're into snorkeling, AMAZING scenery, beaches, tiki hut type bars, culture, etc. I highly recommend a sailing trip in "The Islands."

During the summer I may take a trip to Palm Beach, FL and ATL, GA for a couple weekend-type getaways, and also maybe a road trip to Michigan in the SS, as well.

:cheers:

Probably just take a bunch of long weekends and do some stuff locally. Also going to Zippy's meet in July and Hawaii in November for my anniversary. Would like to try and make the meet/show in PA but don't know how things will work out yet.

Ill tell you if i had the extra money I would go to scotland. We went there for deployment this yr. Spent about 3 days there and had probally the best time ever.

If not Scotland Then Cabo and go fishing for a week...

lets see:

already went to palm springs, santa monica, and some other socal city this year...(differant weekends)

also have plans to go to Maui for a week later this year...(we went to waikiki last year)

and probably stay a night or 2 in Santa cruz again soon...

taking my son, my nephew, and my daughter to disneyland this summer

I think washington is planned for later in the year tooo...(her grandparents live there)

and I want to go to NY during Xmas time...never been before... but we'll see

travelling has been put on hold for now till the baby comes.

~Brian :thumbs:

im going to costa rica with some of my close friends some scuba, white water rafting, and going through jungle.

then i might go to china to start studying mandarin

Archived