Lowes scratched my truck

J. Yates

A couple of weeks ago after I had appendix surgery I went to Lowes to purchase a storm door for my mother in law. I couldn't lift the door into my truck so I had a loader there to load it. Well in the process he scratched the top cap of my tailgate after me trying to let the tailgate down. So I go today to talk to the manager about them fixing it and find out that he has an Arrival SS also. I told him about the site and invited him to come look around. I hope he decides to join he was very courteous and had no problem giving me the money that I had gotten estimated to get it fixed. I just wanted to share that story of my day today.

A couple of weeks ago after I had appendix surgery I went to Lowes to purchase a storm door for my mother in law.  I couldn't lift the door into my truck so I had a loader there to load it.  Well in the process he scratched the top cap of my tailgate after me trying to let the tailgate down.  So I go today to talk to the manager about them fixing it and find out that he has an Arrival SS also.  I told him about the site and invited him to come look around.  I hope he decides to join he was very courteous and had no problem giving me the money that I had gotten estimated to get it fixed.  I just wanted to share that story of my day today.

This shit happens all the time, earlier this week I had tires plus put on my 22's, so when it was time to put them on, the tech reaches over the side of the truck scratching the shit out of it. Needless to say, he got an ass chewing and i got a free buff job :driving:

when i got my tv and slim ps2 installed the freaking guys most have drove the SSS into something cause there was a scratch the whole length of the front bumper. I was back two weeks later to have them buff it out...

your stories are minor compared to mine, i took my truck in to put snow tires on for the winter ( owned it for 6 months at the time with 4000 miles on it ) and when they were removing the wheels the truck fell off the lift. $4000 dollars worth of damage. front spoiler and side effects had to be replaced. on the bright side i got rid of that ugly front license plate cover, and pocketed $500.

Archived