just back from the track - pics and timeslip

Holty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:devil: how did the Kenne Bell do against the C6??  I bet he was surprised at this heavy truck handing them their ass :driving:

that C6 was running 14's all day long. he didn;t really know how to drive. When i beat him my friends said the people in the stands went nuts.

This is a case of pgh boys hard at work. Lets see how many SS's we can get in the 12's this year.

great idea! lets also see how many SS's we can get into the 11's :devil:

Well Holty, your goal was to go 12's and stop there. You more than achieved that. Are you going to shoot for 11's now?  :jester:

I might be able to go next saturday. If i do, then my new goal is a 12.50. Really though, i couldn't be happier with my times. I'll be putting the 22's on soon so after that the truck is only going to be a tow vehicle for my bike when going to the track.

BTW, have you got a chance to look at those logs i sent you?

im sure you could get close to a 12.5 if you drop the spare tire, hitch, rear bumper, and the tailgate. :thumbs: Great times by the way :thumbs:

Well Holty, your goal was to go 12's and stop there. You more than achieved that. Are you going to shoot for 11's now?  :jester:

I might be able to go next saturday. If i do, then my new goal is a 12.50. Really though, i couldn't be happier with my times. I'll be putting the 22's on soon so after that the truck is only going to be a tow vehicle for my bike when going to the track.

BTW, have you got a chance to look at those logs i sent you?

im sure you could get close to a 12.5 if you drop the spare tire, hitch, rear bumper, and the tailgate. :thumbs: Great times by the way :thumbs:

those times i posted was with the spare tire, and tailgate removed. I havn't found out what my truck will run consistantly yet. i only got 3 runs in and got faster each time so i don't know where i will stop getting faster and run consistant.

:devil: how did the Kenne Bell do against the C6??  I bet he was surprised at this heavy truck handing them their ass :driving:

that C6 was running 14's all day long. he didn;t really know how to drive. When i beat him my friends said the people in the stands went nuts.

,,,That is the reason I made my truck what it is today. Just something about having a ECSB AWD firewood hauler shame a purpose built sports car. :devil:

Nice work,...but try not to beat up on the fellow GM guys :P

,,,That is the reason I made my truck what it is today. Just something about having a ECSB AWD firewood hauler shame a purpose built sports car. :devil:

he's not likely to let us catch him in the race for fastest pittburgh truck ET.

I don't beat up on GM guys, they're family. It great making all the mustang guys look stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

so wheres this fastest PGH truck ET list at? im deff shooting ot be on htere

Archived