just back from the track - pics and timeslip

Holty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys make me mad. Nice times. I think about it more and more everyday. Trading my truck in for an SS with a radix. I just dont have that kind of money tho.

What are you guys paying for your radix with the 2.8 pulley and a tune??

You guys make me mad. Nice times. I think about it more and more everyday. Trading my truck in for an SS with a radix. I just dont have that kind of money tho.

You're not going to hold out? I was under the impression that there is a Hemi Edit available, or soon to be available? If so then you can strap a blower onto your truck :dunno:

Mr. P. :)

Kenne Bell makes a supercharger for your truck.

You're not going to hold out? I was under the impression that there is a Hemi Edit available, or soon to be available? If so then you can strap a blower onto your truck :dunno:

Mr. P. :)

I didnt hear about that....hmmm. I will have to check into that. I want a blower so bad. STS makes a rear mount turbo and GSM makes a SC but right now that both require a piggy back and aux 9th and 10th injectors. And no one with forced induction has ran any kind of numbers that impress me.....

I wish Kenne Bell was done with their supercharger or Radix would make one for the Hemi. There is so much money to be made if they did.....

Archived