just back from the track - pics and timeslip

Holty

Well, i just got home a little while ago from Pittsburgh Raceway Park. Had a TON of fun today. Myself, Justin Lamanna, Quickmedic1, and Thallent were all there.

I cannot believe the times i was turning today. I had no idea my truck was going to run this good today. I'm stunned, shocked, and excited all at the same time. I never look at my timeslips until i get back into the staging lanes. As soon as i parked my truck, saved my hptuners log from the run, i looked at my slip...this is what it said :crazy::eek::D

R/T .466

60' 1.801

330 5.181

1/8 8.030

MPH 86.00

1000' 10.532

1/4 12.667

MPH 105.60

BTW, i also ran against a 2005 Corvette. He had CAI, Headers, full exhaust, and 3.42 gears done. and he was running slicks. I beat him!

PRP-timeslip-silveradoss.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, i just got home a little while ago from Pittsburgh Raceway Park.  Had a TON of fun today.  Myself, Justin Lamanna, Quickmedic1, and Thallent were all there. 

I cannot believe the times i was turning today.  I had no idea my truck was going to run this good today.  I'm stunned, shocked, and excited all at the same time.  I never look at my timeslips until i get back into the staging lanes.  As soon as i parked my truck, saved my hptuners log from the run, i looked at my slip...this is what it said  :crazy:  :eek:  :D

R/T  .466

60'    1.801

330  5.181

1/8    8.030

MPH  86.00

1000' 10.532

1/4    12.667

MPH  105.60

BTW, i also ran against a 2005 Corvette.  He had CAI, Headers, full exhaust, and 3.42 gears done.  I beat him! 

Nice Job :thumbs:

Does that track run downhill? :dunno:

what were justin's times??

LOW 12's, i don't remember exactly. i'm pretty sure his truck wasn't running up to par.

Nice pictures Josh! Thanks for posting them. Can you e-mail me all of them? I'll get you a video of your runs. My times were 12.21, 12.22 & 12.24. Some minor things need done and she'll be running better.

Archived