just back from the track - pics and timeslip

Holty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Holty, your goal was to go 12's and stop there. You more than achieved that. Are you going to shoot for 11's now?  :jester:

I might be able to go next saturday. If i do, then my new goal is a 12.50. Really though, i couldn't be happier with my times. I'll be putting the 22's on soon so after that the truck is only going to be a tow vehicle for my bike when going to the track.

BTW, have you got a chance to look at those logs i sent you?

Damn great times, I would be very very happy if I could pull of a mid 12 run. Maybe some day. I just need to figure out how to get everything tuned. But anyway congrats on the times. I can't wait to see that truck in the 11's. Good luck Justin, and Holty how could you not be happy with that time!

:eek: sweet!  those are amazing times! great work

yeah man, im still pretty shocked at the times i turned yesterday. especially since i only ran a 13.44 last year. only mods since then was me dropping down to a 2.8 pulley, shift kit, and the dynatech headers (which made a huge difference). but, i owe alot to zippy for hooking me up with a killer tune.

when i checked my timeslip, i almost pissed myself.

Thanks guys for all the great response! 

Holty, me and everyone here in Pitsburgh are going to continue to think of ways to make these 5,500 lbs trucks go faster.

HELL YEAH WE ARE!

btw, justin get me your email addy so i can forward those pics to you.

:chevy: Way to go, guys! Now I REALLY am anxious to get back to the track!! :cool: Holty, it looks like you got your tune figured out pretty good! Justin, it's good to see someone picking up with the KB! :driving::flag::thumbs: There's no drag strips here in Afganistan, so I'll have to be content with your times, till I get home in May! :flag:

:chevy: Way to go, guys! Now I REALLY am anxious to get back to the track!!  :cool: Holty, it looks like you got your tune figured out pretty good! Justin, it's good to see someone picking up with the KB! :driving:  :flag:  :thumbs: There's no drag strips here in Afganistan, so I'll have to be content with your times, till I get home in May! :flag:

i was hoping you'd see this today. glad to hear from you. looks like you'll be playing catch up when you get back.... :cool::driving:

Well Holty, your goal was to go 12's and stop there. You more than achieved that. Are you going to shoot for 11's now?  :jester:

scratch what i said earlier. my new goal is to be in the top 10 fastest silverado ss list.

I might be able to go next saturday. If i do, then my new goal is a 12.50. Really though, i couldn't be happier with my times. I'll be putting the 22's on soon so after that the truck is only going to be a tow vehicle for my bike when going to the track.

BTW, have you got a chance to look at those logs i sent you?

Not yet, but I have a few to go over and figure I'll spend an hour or two on those tonight. :thumbs:

Archived