MagnaCharger RADIX Installation Instructions

SinisterSS

It beats the price I got quoted from LPE.

I'll bet it does. I found "better" deals myself, but every car nut I talked to said the same thing: Pay LPE--it's money well spent.

One anecdote: I called Ed Potter at LPE after the install and asked him about the programmer that was supposed to come with the Radix (and which I never received). He said, "Oh, we throw those away and use our own." My kind of place. These folks know what they're doing.

Yeah, then they resale YOUR programmer. I'd go back and get it. What if you want to change shift points, or whatever? You paid for it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It beats the price I got quoted from LPE.

I'll bet it does. I found "better" deals myself, but every car nut I talked to said the same thing: Pay LPE--it's money well spent.

One anecdote: I called Ed Potter at LPE after the install and asked him about the programmer that was supposed to come with the Radix (and which I never received). He said, "Oh, we throw those away and use our own." My kind of place. These folks know what they're doing.

Yeah, then they resale YOUR programmer. I'd go back and get it. What if you want to change shift points, or whatever? You paid for it.

Once LPE is done with it, your programmer is useless. They lock it down after they are done, so selling it or throwing it away is about your only options.

After waiting for over three weeks I was really exited to see the UPS man last night with my Radix. Only one slight poblem though, he only delived box 2 of 2. So I have a box of accessories and bolt for a supercharger but no supercharger. :fume:

Did you get the polished version? Your sig alludes to it.

After waiting for over three weeks I was really exited to see the UPS man last night with my Radix. Only one slight poblem though, he only delived box 2 of 2. So I have a box of accessories and bolt for a supercharger but no supercharger. :fume:

Let me know how the install/performance after goes.

Mine goes in after the Corsa install, 9-25.

:cheers:

No, I did not get the polished version.

According to UPS it is out for delivery right now. I got the garage ready to go. I am on leave (military) the rest of the week so I may be out there burnin up the roads (and some gas) by friday.

Well being in the military, I know you've heard the term "lessons learned." I'll be right behind you by a couple of weeks, so help a shipmate out :jester: . I don't think it will be hard, just concerned about any "of shi*s". Good luck and hope you're digging into it soon. :thumbs: Don't forget pics.

-Ben

I will definately give you a heads up on anything I find while I am doing mine. It really does seem like a pretty straight forward install though. Of course nothing is ever as easy as it seems.

If I recall I heard you say you were in P-Cola right? I am actually going to be there in a few weeks for a Chief course (Not LTC but some other class) maybe I will buy you a beer at the Club there and give you the lowdown on the install. :cheers:

I will definately give you a heads up on anything I find while I am doing mine. It really does seem like a pretty straight forward install though. Of course nothing is ever as easy as it seems.

If I recall I heard you say you were in P-Cola right? I am actually going to be there in a few weeks for a Chief course (Not LTC but some other class) maybe I will buy you a beer at the Club there and give you the lowdown on the install. :cheers:

Yep, stuck here in P-cola. When exactly are you going to be here and for how long? Bringing the truck? :D Want to help me install mine? Be happy to let you buy me that beer. :thumbs:

What pulley did they ship with yours?

Archived