Going to be lowering mine

rico750sxi

Thanks guys. Steve, you can definitely see the wheels need some adjusting, it's very noticeable. I'm going to finish the rear then make sure it's sitting even side to side and then get it aligned. I'm not sure when I'll be getting to the rear. I work all weekend so maybe tuesday. I'll post the rear just like I did the front.

And my digital camera came today, I like it. I just hope you guys like LOTS of pictures!!! :D

Finished lowering the truck today. The rear shackles, cutting the bumpstops, and re-installing the hitch and tire took 1 1/2 hours. I measured at each corner and the truck sits even side to side. Didn't take it for a ride because it had just finished raining. The driveshaft is about 2 1/2 inches away from the crossmember now. The rain is the reason the picture is poor. I backed it out of the garage to snap a pic real quick then I put it away. Supposed to be nice tomorrow so I'll take a bunch of pictures.

Oh, the mean machine parked behind my truck is my work car. I work at a cement plant which can get a bit dirty sometimes so I drive that there. If I have enough requests I'll post some pictures of her for you all. :jester:

34350395.jpg

Archived