Greatings from Korea

air force vm

Greetings! I was stationed on Korea 93-94 at Camp Casey. I liked it ok...you run out of stuff to see in about a month, but I never ran out of stuff to drink. :D Did you get any suits or shoes made yet? Or get an Olex watch? For those not in the know we called them olex, they were actually fake rolex watches and the "R" fell off when you got on the plane to come home. Any way be careful over there.

Dave

Thanks all. I'm here at Kunsan Air Base Home of the Wolf Pack. I'm gald to see that you guys support us out here and I miss the states and my truck. I have 11 months left and can't wait. Take care all and I'll be around. :flag::chevy::flag:

That was the longest year of my life...in Korea. I hated walking everywhere and I missed my Big Block Chevelle. Of course the bright side is that in 93 you could buy a carton of Marlboros, 12 pack of Bud Light Bottles, and eat at Burger King for $20....damn the taxes. I'm not gonna even get into what you could get in town for $20. LOL

Dave

:chevy: Its cool for the most part. When I get back to the states I'm going to get it tuned and underdrive pully. Want headers and throttle body spacer. I will have all the money when I get home cause there is not much to spend money on out here. I don't really drink so I don't have to worry about that.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

Archived