Little did I know...

kude

I did a search and saw that the production run for the 2003 SSS was 1500. If thats true, is there any way to know which number (1 to 1500) we are?

if I remember right its:

6000 or so Black

2500 or so Red

1500 or so Blue

:dunno:

in 2003... :thumbs:

Thats awesome... I can honestly say thats one of the best "I got a new truck" stories ever. Congrats... you'll love it.

:withstupid: That is what I call compulsive buying. I also think I have a touch of that.

I have had my truck for over a year now, and every morning when I wake up, I still can't wait to drive it.

Congrats :thumbs:

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Thats awesome... I can honestly say thats one of the best "I got a new truck" stories ever. Congrats... you'll love it.

I'm glad I found this site to tell it.

Congrats!!!!

Thanks Aspentaylor

I did a search and saw that the production run for the 2003 SSS was 1500. If thats true, is there any way to know which number (1 to 1500) we are?

if I remember right its:

6000 or so Black

2500 or so Red

1500 or so Blue

:dunno:

in 2003... :thumbs:

Thanks for the history. It's nice to know this stuff.

:withstupid: That is what I call compulsive buying. I also think I have a touch of that.

I have had my truck for over a year now, and every morning when I wake up, I still can't wait to drive it.

Congrats :thumbs:

I look forward to my commute now. It's county driving. It just seems to get better each day. I knew I was interested in the SS before, opportunity knocked and the cogs were in place to have this happen.

Congrats on the truck, and welcome to the forum  :chevy:  And you got the best color, I've also got a Black 2003 SS  :D  :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

What do you do when you see an SSS coming? Give them the low wave, or honk. Ususally they go by so fast I can't react. :D

What do you do when you see an SSS coming? Give them the low wave, or honk. Ususally they go by so fast I can't react. :D

:lol: Well thanks for telling us, we won't accuse you of being all stuck-up then! :jester: I do the parade wave myself :seeya:

Mr. P. :)

Most SS owner will give the friendly wave. Well, then there are those other people.

Feels good to see another SS drive and get a wave in reply.

I do the same thing as with anything else and floor it. :driving: I must be the other people :devil:

j/k :seeya:

I guess I'll wave if they wave. :seeya:

Welcome.... I did the same thing only with our 94 suburban...tranny was slipping...which was #3 since we owned it...i refused to pay another $2200 for another rebuild...went to a chevy dealer to get an opinion on the tranny....while in the lot with the wife i spotted the sss but knew she wouldnt go for it...right next to it was an avalanche but it had cloth interior....the mrs said that black truck there is hot...you should go for that one..reverse psychology i guess....the next day i brought it home!!! i love it!! what a ride....good luck with your sss

post-8305-1147532556_thumb.jpg

Welcome.... I did the same thing only with our 94 suburban...tranny was slipping...which was #3 since we owned it...i refused to pay another $2200 for another rebuild...went to a chevy dealer to get an opinion on the tranny....while in the lot with the wife i spotted the sss but knew she wouldnt go for it...right next to it was an avalanche but it had cloth interior....the mrs said that black truck there is hot...you should go for that one..reverse psychology i guess....the next day i brought it home!!! i love it!! what a ride....good luck with your sss

Thanks for the welcome. This is hands down the best vehicle I have ever owned. Like I said before driving is fun again.

Already, I have a Century Evolution cargo cover and Bed Rug on order. Too bad the plastic tailgate protector/wing has to come off for the cargo cover. I sort of want to keep things as stock as possible.