The Official

montanass

Just thought I would start a thread for anything and everything that has to do with mothers day... Please feel free to share gift ideas, what you did for your Mommy and anything else you deem worthy.... Just thought it would be fun, plus I need ideas for the Mom! :D

got 'em all taken care of with one website!

1800flowers.com

my mom, my (other half) mother to-be, and my son's mother

~Brian

:thumbs:

btw...of course mother to-be got the best set of flowers, and I'll take her to a nice dinner on sunday!

Edited by Escalade SS (see edit history)

got 'em all taken care of with one website!

1800flowers.com

my mom, my (other half) mother to-be, and my son's mother

~Brian

:thumbs:

btw...of course mother to-be got the best set of flowers, and I'll take her to a nice dinner on sunday!

1800flowers.com sucks!! They messed up my order and Homie's order on Valentines day. We both ordered flowers for our Mother's and Girlfriends, well the flowers to out mother's showed up but not to our girlfriends! :nono: I still get shit to this day from my girlfriend about not getting her flowers on Valentine's day!

I'm going to get my mom one of those huge oversized card with a $20 in it! What do you guys think? I don't know what I'm going to get for my step-mom.... :dunno:

me, my brother, my father and sister chipped in and bought my mom a new SUV

BALLERS!!! :jester:

btw...how far is a km? :dunno:

I think its something like 1.5 miles per kilometer.

Last year I got my mother an orange tree. This year I have no clue. I can't do the breakfast thing either. I am 1800 miles away from her.

BTW the tree is what she wanted.

Nice gift!  What did you do? :P

Nothin yet, but I am sure I will need something for the truck sooner or later. Now I have credit in the bank.

Actually I did just order Alpines new double DIN head unit, now I will be forgiven quicker. :D