Pic Whore

AUTOGUY

Why does it look like there is a big gap between the passenger side headlight and the hood? 1st and 4th pics show it the best? Looks like it doesnt sit right... :dunno: Clean truck though...

By the way, havent decided what to do with the hockey stripes?

Looks Good!

BTW which hood is that? Has nice aggressive look to it.

Any progress on the new hockey stick stripes?

How do you like your vent visors? How solid is the mount going into the weather strip area? I hate the ones that are stuck on to the door frame with tape, but those look nice.

Why does it look like there is a big gap between the passenger side headlight and the hood?  1st and 4th pics show it the best?  Looks like it doesnt sit right... :dunno: Clean truck though...

By the way, havent decided what to do with the hockey stripes?

I need to adjust the bump stops under the hood a bit.

As far as the stripes, I am keeping them for now until I come up with something new.

Looks Good!

BTW which hood is that? Has nice aggressive look to it.

Any progress on the new hockey stick stripes?

How do you like your vent visors? How solid is the mount going into the weather strip area? I hate the ones that are stuck on to the door frame with tape, but those look nice.

Goodmark Cowl Induction Hood.

Working on the new stripes soon.

The Ventvisors are EGR brand "In Channel" they are twice as heavy as the stick on style and slide right into the window channel.

Very clean ride love the stance,still debating the front lower valance more i see yours closer i get to ordering mine. :cool:

This one?

garage_mod-435-1114045891.jpg

That one just makes me MAD!Come on no front license plate?its the "LAW"up here in MN ticket every time drilled holes and everything :banghead: ,just jelous i guess,like the side pic's body just above rims and tires.great looks. :cool: