PICTURE OF MY SS ON 24"ss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they are KMC wheels and I know they do/are able to make some backspacing adjustments. I'd like to see a pic of it down the side. even 1/4" may help out your rubbing issue by a lot. They could cut 1/4" off the back and press in steel inserts if the wheels don't already have them. Atleast this was the case when we had a deal with KMC when I worked at Devious.

can any quality machine shop adjust the backspacing? That is a great idea! can't believe i did not think of that. that is the same thing i told my brother to do so his rims would fit correctly on his crown victoria, but he hasn't done it yet. Guess i had a brain fart :troll:

:thumbs: Actually just north of there, but close enough. Where are you from wonder if i've seen you around, like on the expressway between cedarfalls And waterloo? Nice set up buy the way,good lookin boat!

i'm in waterloo. surprised i haven't seen you around. stop by fireplace creations some time if you're in the area, i'd like to see what you've done up close.

• 10 months later...

Hey whats up guys. I just found some 24 inch KMC dimes on cooper zeon tires. 305's i think. I think they're a decent deal at 2500 lightly used off a escalade. And i was wondering what every body thought about them, and how are they holding up on your red truck. Becasue i've been itching to upgrade my 22's to 24's

:seeya::seeya: Thanks guys i was hopeing you'd feel that way , by the way the red one is mine. Now after all this rain i can waxer up and really make'er look bitchin. oh yeah i know looks aren't everything so big wilwoods are in order asap :cheers::cheers: But i guess they look cool too.

Just some advice: These wheels are freekin heavy and sudden stopping (slamming on brakes) is not suggested. There for brake upgrades should be on order same time as wheels. Thank you :withstupid:

ur right about applying the brakes on those big wheels. a buddy of mine had some 22 on his crewcab. the brakes pulsate like crazy. i like my 20s for that reason. but the 22 and 24 are great looking.