Someones butt hurt!

Jonmalibuss

It makes me really happy I bought Belltech!  By the way, I think someone needs to go back to english class!  :rollin:

hah yeah - for someone who seems to think threatening to sue everyone that hasnt had the best experience (with what seems to be their inferior product) that he would at least have his hot-shot lawyer proof read his threatening emails!!

:troll:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...I thought there was a bunch of stink about Hennesy stealing people's parts, and then defending himself on the web the way McGoofy did.  Am I thinking of the wrong guy?
:dunno: Hell I dunno. Last thing I try to keep up on is the adventures of a (hmmm how do I put this responsibly) person with a maligned reputation. :D

Mr. P.

...I thought there was a bunch of stink about Hennesy stealing people's parts, and then defending himself on the web the way McGoofy did.  Am I thinking of the wrong guy?
:dunno: Hell I dunno. Last thing I try to keep up on is the adventures of a (hmmm how do I put this responsibly) person with a maligned reputation. :D

Mr. P.

yup your right, not to long ago it was on a viper forum i believe but i might have been a vetter forum. he destroyed a customers car etc kept old parts etc etc yada yada and then hennessy came in drunk and started threatning people.

• 8 months later...

Not to drag up a really old thread but i am looking into drop spindles at the moment, did any of this ever get resolved or sould i just stick with belltech???

Not to drag up a really old thread but i am looking into drop spindles at the moment, did any of this ever get resolved or sould i just stick with belltech???

I would not recommend the McGaughy's - on the 2WD trucks the Belltech 2" drop spindles + 2" drop shackles is a proven way to go. If you want something a bit more radical the DJM Calmax 3/4 & 3/5 kits are also very good.

Mr. P. :)

Thanks P i already have the 2 in Shackle and i will be getting the 2 inch spindle from belltech and then i will get rid of the god forsaken lift blocks from the factory

yea dont go with his kit, all ive ever heard is negative feedback.....

on another note everything he said is BS lol.... my alignment is perfect, i have NO vibrations, and im lowered about 3/3.5". not to add i just pulled 1.1g's a few minutes ago :D BELLTECH, its all i install ;)

Wow, what drama! I had no idea this went on. I've always liked BellTech, now I know why.

Yeah, in Freso there's everything north of Shaw Ave (upper middle class) and then there's everything south of Shaw Ave (f'n bario) - McGaughy's has definitely shown themselves to be "south of Shaw".

Mr. P.

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna dig this thread up..... for the sake of my continued anger towards this guy. i dont want to support him after reading this, but in todays case i had to. a good friend called me and told me he wants to lower his 07 tahoe 2/3. its on 315/35/24s, so i need it to have a modest suspension. i wanted to do spindles and coils in the rear. turns out mc.crappys is the only company who makes it...... 2" spindles up front, 3" coils in back, and two shock extenders. not only do the spindles require cutting of the factory dust shield so you can get to a stud you have to secure from the front of the spindle to hold the hub on, which is BS, but THEY DONT FIT! the taper for the balljoints in WRONG WRONG WRONG. and im NOT shaving any metal off the ball joints, and i shouldnt have to retaper the spindles. my BELLTECH spindles install in under 30 minutes. i spent over 2 hours on these tonight, and THEY DONT FIT. also the coils have a production date of 2003 on them, meaning they werent even designed for this truck, which is fairly different in wieght and suspension than the older trucks. oh, did i forget to mention they were $450 MY COST with no tax..... complete BS. two spindles and two springs, that were not even made for this truck! DONT BUY ANYTHING, ANYTHING from him. not nice, and no fit lol

• 2 years later...

Archived