Someones butt hurt!

IMPORTANT NOTE/DISCLAIMER: The Avalance uses coil springs in the rear end, not leafs and uses a different McGaughy's rear suspension drop kit than the Silverado one discussed to this point - but the important contribution here is that the resulting pinion angle was still out of way out of allowable OEM spec and the eventual result was catastrophic component failure.

Mr. P.

Correct - the important point is that McGaughys is engaging in institutionalized denial of driveline problems (specifically, pinion angles) when changing the suspension height on any vehicle they sell a kit for. That is the common thread and what should be focused on.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks as if McGaughys has opened their own place "Westcoast Suspensions" where they are selling direct for a lower cost than their customers or distributors can sell it for. This is in Truckin (April 2006) Westcoast Suspensions on page 120 McGaughys ad on page 253 Now if you look at the ad index you will see exactly who placed both ads. :nono:

Well it looks as if McGaughys has opened their own place "Westcoast Suspensions" where they are selling direct for a lower cost than their customers or distributors can sell it for. This is in Truckin (April 2006) Westcoast Suspensions on page 120 McGaughys ad on page 253 Now if you look at the ad index you will see exactly who placed both ads. :nono:

Nothin like the fox in the henhouse right? :mad:

I was told I didnt know what I was talking about when I told Mr. McGaughy that I "heard" his spindle didn't fit. He also hung up on me after a little back and forth. All I wanted to do was make sure customer service was gonna be good before ordering so I was asking a few questions.

Belltech it is.....that's my opinion :driving:

Wow I finally read this entire post, and Im sorry to hear about all the shit you guys are getting. His product isn't working properly, so he lies about it and threatens to sue you for telling others about your experiences?

Time to whip out the E-Peen and gamer-talk:

"Cry more noob, learn2dobuisness, your poorly designed products horrible customer service, and lack of buisness etiquette are going to get you wtfbbqpwned"

Shit...I spend too much time playing games......

• 2 weeks later...
Not to dig up old threads or anything, but I am really interested in this one...

Has anything else come of this?  Jon, Mr. P?

Nope I think he figured he's better off keeping his mouth shut because everything that came out just got thrown on the net.

• 3 months later...