WESTERS PCM INSALLED FINALLY!

VOLLEYMAN08

:chevy:

INSTALLED MY NEW WESTERS PCM OVER MY LUNCH BREAK TO DAY. HAVENT NOTICED ANY THING YET, HAVE ONLY DRIVEN ABOUT 10 MILES SO FAR, I DID NOTICE THE CHANGE IN THE RED LINE WHEN I GOT IN TO HER WHILE DRIVING BACK FROM THE AUTO HOBBY SHOP THOUGH.

LYNDON SAID IT TAKES ABOUT 30 MILES TO NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE, IF THAT IS THE CASE I WILL HOPEFULLY SEE A CHANGE ON MY 78 MILE DRIVE HOME TODAY.

I WILL BE POSTING SOME PICS OF MY NEW BOWTIE THIS WEEK AS WELL. IT LOOKS REALLY SHARP!!

R/ :thumbs:

still waiting to see some actual track numbers on one.

I unfortunately did my PCM with the converter so I only can show the results of both. I am with you Zippy, would love to see some track #'s before and after of just the Wester's PCM!

INSTALLED MY NEW WESTERS PCM OVER MY LUNCH BREAK TO DAY. HAVENT NOTICED ANY THING YET, HAVE ONLY DRIVEN ABOUT 10 MILES SO FAR, I DID NOTICE THE CHANGE IN THE RED LINE WHEN I GOT IN TO HER WHILE DRIVING BACK FROM THE AUTO HOBBY SHOP THOUGH.

LYNDON SAID IT TAKES ABOUT 30 MILES TO NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE, IF THAT IS THE CASE I WILL HOPEFULLY SEE A CHANGE ON MY 78 MILE DRIVE HOME TODAY.

I WILL BE POSTING SOME PICS OF MY NEW BOWTIE THIS WEEK AS WELL. IT LOOKS REALLY SHARP!!

Volleyman08,

That is a sweet bowtie. Where did you get that done? Me likey! :D

INSTALLED MY NEW WESTERS PCM OVER MY LUNCH BREAK TO DAY. HAVENT  NOTICED ANY THING YET, HAVE ONLY DRIVEN ABOUT 10 MILES SO FAR, I DID NOTICE THE CHANGE IN THE RED LINE WHEN I GOT IN TO HER WHILE DRIVING BACK FROM THE AUTO HOBBY SHOP THOUGH.

Volleyman08,

The one in his sig was one of my photoshop quickie's... check out this thread for the real deal:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...?showtopic=2119

Still waiting to see it on the truck!

i noticed your's 02denali, but you also changed more than just a pcm and have a 5.3. simply changing the shift points on the 5.3 is worth about 2 tenths with no other programming. tim b, any other changes than just the pcm and was it in the same weather?

no i put the other mods on after.when i installed the westers i didnt change anything. i have since installed the other mods.i am in the process of getting a few more.

the runs were without the asp,Z06 maf,super turbo's,magnecores.

it was with the same mods still with factory maf,msd wires,stock pullies,bullet mufflers,and the 20's.

i have since been upgrading. next i am going to go to either 4.10 or 3.73. :smash:

INSTALLED MY NEW WESTERS PCM OVER MY LUNCH BREAK TO DAY. HAVENT  NOTICED ANY THING YET, HAVE ONLY DRIVEN ABOUT 10 MILES SO FAR, I DID NOTICE THE CHANGE IN THE RED LINE WHEN I GOT IN TO HER WHILE DRIVING BACK FROM THE AUTO HOBBY SHOP THOUGH.

Volleyman08,

The one in his sig was one of my photoshop quickie's... check out this thread for the real deal:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...?showtopic=2119

Still waiting to see it on the truck!

:thumbs:

thanks MustBBrent,

check out the tread that siva steve directed you to. Billet super store a great people and have excellent customer service!

I would reccomend them to anyone!

:thumbs:

Archived