Foose nitrous 6 all black rims

I like em alot but since I am picky, personally I prefer cleaner look without screws or rivets. I been looking hard for a set of wheels that really satisfy my taste, those are prettyclose

I think the rims look pretty sharp. I wonder how black rims would look on a Blue SS

Bob

I think those particular ones would look good on a blue ss. :dunno: Now we need someone to photoshop it for us. :D They would be a biatch to keep clean. :banghead:

well, give it about two weeks. i have a blue ss. going into shop to get blacked out. headlights, grille, lower valances, taillights, and then the foose rims, 22's, to top it off. hope the black plays well off the blue. we'll see. as soon as i get it done, i'll post the pics. the truck is going in for custom paint wed.

• 2 weeks later...
I could only find the 6 spoke in Chrome and Black. I would be all over them if I could find them with the Grey Centers!!

hey just so u know u can get em refinished...i work at a company called rimpro...we do all sorts of ****ed up custom colors and designs...and yea in gray those would look hot...just so u know

-Mikey Mac