Good pric eon Corsa exhaust systems!

Black2003SS

I just ordered a Corsa Sport exhaust system from a place for $661.22 including tax and shipping. Legitimate place, second system I have ordered from them. If you want to know who I ordered it from, please message me.

I am running the Corsa system and paid over 800 for it. You found a great price. It seams everything is more expensive in CA thoough :banghead:

free shipping to cali!! The corsa factory is only about 20 minutes from me. They wanted $800 for it to. I told them about this dealer, and they were like...yup...biggest distributor.

And no, I am not affiliated with them in any way what so ever. I just like propping good service and prices.

i really like the system.... i think sometimes it might not be loud enough for me, but that might be to the absence of any drone inside the cab... im waiting for my pacesetter long tubes to make my exhaust note a little louder... :devil:

i really like the system.... i think sometimes it might not be loud enough for me, but that might be to the absence of any drone inside the cab... im waiting for my pacesetter long tubes to make my exhaust note a little louder... :devil:

please share as you get them on, I think many will need this info. Plus how loud is it going to be :devil:

• 1 month later...

Paid $750 for my Corsa Sport at FasterThanThem.com which included freight. This was for my VMax Denali CC/SB....NOT a SSS but they have them for the SSS at a lower price if memory serves me correctly!

Jeff

Me and a bunch of other guys got their Corsa system for about $430 or less off a guy on Ebay. He was selling a whole bunch of them. I bought mine which said it was a Sport but actually turned out to be the Touring. Thats Ok because the Touring costs even more than the Sport.

Actually he's still selling some as I checked right now.

Hope this works, if not his name is ettging

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZettging

Archived