Just saying Hi.

XLR8NSS

Hey everyone

I think I've talked myself into buying a SS(didn't take much :D ) so I thought I'd stop in and say Hi.

BigTex led me over here and now I can't stop staring at all the SS pics. I just have to decide which color to get.....Black or Blue, which one is better? :uhoh::jester: Guys with red trucks be gentle. :P

I still have to demod and get rid of my current truck first so it might be a couple weeks or so before I end up with a SS but, I'll be sure to post up some pics when I get it.

:cheers:

John

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, what a bias crowd. If you don't like red, well then might as well just get a standard Silverado, you know, they are the closest in perfomance :jester: ;)

Just kidding, definately get an SS, whatever color you get, you'll love it. Every color looks great on this truck. :thumbs:

BTW, Welcome to the greatest forum on the web. :cheers:

First, Thanks everyone for the welcome and comments. :)

I should be OK finding one around here. The dealers have quite a few on the lots. :)

I really think I'll end up with a black one, I just bought up the color thing to get you guys riled up. :P:jester: Kinda like back in the Impala SS days with the 3 different colors.

I see a few people recognize me from LS1Tech. That's where I'm usually at since I help out with the truck forums there.

Yeah, somebody go arrest BigTex for pushing an addictive substance. :D

I'll keep everyone posted on my quest for a SS.

:cheers:

Archived