Nearing decision of ATI Procharger Supercharger

Thanks immensely guys for the responses.

Guess I was considering the ATI for the wrong reasons. I was thinking I could install it myself where the Radix would require someone else to do the install.

I am tossed up again as to what to do.

ATI on a heavy truck, with no TQ improvement below 3500 I wouldn't do it. If your sold on Forced Induction then the Radix is a solid choice.

Or you can get a head and cam package with bolt ons and still have $$ for a FLP tranny Vs. the supercharger package.

Guess I was considering the ATI for the wrong reasons.  I was thinking I could install it myself where the Radix would require someone else to do the install.   

ATI on a heavy truck, with no TQ improvement below 3500 I wouldn't do it. If your sold on Forced Induction then the Radix is a solid choice.

Or you can get a head and cam package with bolt ons and still have $$ for a FLP tranny Vs. the supercharger package.

I was just informed a few minutes ago when my wife found me again on this web site that we are going forward with a boat, not a supercharger for the truck. I started the negotiations, but got cut off at the pass.

I think I will cease and desist for today.

All is not lost yet... and certainly not forgotten.

:cry:

The "ME" things will always take a back seat to the "US" things, when it comes to a family. If you want to keep it together, that is. You'll get it, just need to wait a little while. I was fortunate, I already had the boat. :)

Hey Ken, Welcome to the boards. :cheers:

Per the wheels. They are 22" Giovanna's.

And your comment. "Of course they would look just a tiny bit better in the Ford 5lug/5spoke design... j/k..." Gotta be careful, big guy. We NEVER kid around on this forum. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Guess I was considering the ATI for the wrong reasons. I was thinking I could install it myself where the Radix would require someone else to do the install.

get the magancharger and i'll install it for you , cheap!!

heheheh

allen

Guess I was considering the ATI for the wrong reasons.  I was thinking I could install it myself where the Radix would require someone else to do the install.   

get the magancharger and i'll install it for you , cheap!!

heheheh

allen

Don't tease me, now! Famtruc...

Man o man, I like the way that shift kit and corvette servo works. BTW, who's shift kit is that that we used?

Archived