Fram Boost System Video

stevebbb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes welcome to the site and that is a nice truck first girl i have seen driving a SSS (of her own)

weve actually got quite a few women SSS owners round here....

O well i have never seen any where i live and if they are they say its their husband but its always nice to see a hottie driving and hot truck :thumbs:

I have dual exhuast, window tint, hard tonneau cover (jason brand), the fram boost. I would like a nelson performance tune, and a STS turbo. That is A LOT of money that I'm just not willing to spend on that right now. I have other plans for that $.

I have seen one other woman driving an ss in my area, and it's red like mine, but not as flashy. I'm pretty sure she has chrome wheels. She seems to be quite a bit older than me. In her late 30's to 40's.

Edited by silveradosexy (see edit history)

ok, silveradosexy, tell us the truth, does the Fram Boost System really work?  :D

:crackup::crackup: Welcome aboard. But seriously, does it work? After you put it in :crackup: Just kidding :thumbs:

I can tell an improvement in throttle response and it has improved feul economy by 1 mpg. I ran my truck down the strip at bristol motor speedway. I ran a 15.5 at my fastest. I never ran my truck before the install, so I can't compare times. I could tell a difference. :thumbs:

I can tell an improvement in throttle response and it has improved feul economy by 1 mpg. I ran my truck down the strip at bristol motor speedway. I ran a 15.5 at my fastest. I never ran my truck before the install, so I can't compare times. I could tell a difference.  :thumbs:

Damn, 15.5? I hope that intake isnt responsible for your truck running so slow compared to a stock SS.. :jester: I ran a 15.79 in my 2000 Silverado 5.3 with a 9" lift and 35" tires! Had intake/exhaust/hypertech ... so that time seems off?

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)