Fram Boost System Video

stevebbb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she was cute i was kinda diggin that southern belle accent. too bad shes from full size chevy though... :nonod: ....... :jester: ......no really   :yellow_loser:

:withstupid:

That accent started to grow on me.

lol you need to come over to this side of the country :crackup:

she lives in neck of the woods where i grew up and lived untill a couple of years ago in virginia.

she was cute i was kinda diggin that southern belle accent. too bad shes from full size chevy though... :nonod: ....... :jester: ......no really   :yellow_loser:

:withstupid:

That accent started to grow on me.

lol you need to come over to this side of the country :crackup:

she lives in neck of the woods where i grew up and lived untill a couple of years ago in virginia.

sounds like someone is a stalker... haaha :jester:

jk :devil:

Yes that is me, the first person to bring to my attention [" I was surprised how big it was, I didn't know what to expect"] was my mother. I couldn't believe I said that, then I thought "The guys will get a kick out of that." I can't believe that people across the country see me for a second or two in a commercia,l it's surreal. I can do simple mechanic work, I have helped my dad my entire life work on tractor and trailers, motorcycles, old cars, trucks, heavy equipment.

Yes I live back in the woods, big time!

Yes that is me, the first person to bring to my attention [" I was surprised how big it was, I didn't know what to expect"] was my mother. I couldn't believe I said that, then I thought "The guys will get a kick out of that." I can't believe that people across the country see me for a second or two in a commercia,l it's surreal. I can do simple mechanic work, I have helped my dad my entire life work on tractor and trailers, motorcycles, old cars, trucks, heavy equipment.

Marry me.

Curious to why you never ventured over to this site when its SSS speciffic for the most part? Welcome :cheers:

Marry me.

:crackup: Yeah me too. :D Welcome aboard.

wow we have a native celebrity! welcome to the site. What else have you "put in" your truck? :jester: j/p but seriously welcome to the site, hope to see more post from you!

Wow very cool nice to see you found SSS.com Welcome! :seeya: