New 2007 Style Silverado/Sierra

SoCalSS

So a new article from Motor Trend in their September Issue has pictures of the exterior and interior of the new silverado/sierra from GM...

Personally I like the front end of the sierra better

Link to cheers and geers forum with the pics...

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...showtopic=10523

post-8207-1153779949_thumb.jpgpost-8207-1153779929_thumb.jpgpost-8207-1153779921_thumb.jpgpost-8207-1153779908_thumb.jpgpost-8207-1153780043_thumb.jpgpost-8207-1153779958_thumb.jpg

post-8207-1153779939_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoCalSS (see edit history)

Also if you guys cant read the 2nd to last attachment (suspension picture) it says in the engines part they WILL offer the 6.2 V-8 OHV with 385 HP 400 lb-ft...possibly the next SSS engine like some of you have assumed

Somebody needs to be slapped....

It looks like they went 1 step forward, then 2 more back..

I just don't like it at all.

ya they look like crap.

they look like a ford also like a nissan :puke::puke:

i will not be buying a new chey or GMC till they change the body style.

how can they do such a nice job on the tahoe and then the pickups turn out like :puke:

GM will officially release these vehicles to the public/dealers on Aug 2. I know we all see them in Motor Trend, but I will know the specifics such as prices, etc. I will also find out then if they are going to offer an SS version. I will keep everyone posted!!!

Not really into it that much but won't say anything until I see one in person. By the time I get back to the states they will already be on the roads. Are they coming out with the SS? If so what engine are they going to put in it? :flag::chevy::flag: