SSS'S in New England Attention

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Nice, what a steal. :cheers:

Crossing my fingers for a fast car that week. :thumbs:

any idea on how much its gonna cost for the racing?

sorry for the delayed response. It should be only 35 dollars for the whole day of running. I will post all the details in a day or two.

Anyone going to this meet looking for a brand new set of beltech 2" drop spindles and Beltech rear lowering leaf springs. Bought them but never installed on my truck. Im trying to make it to the event and will be willing to bring the lowering kit if someone is looking to buy it... Its heavy so I dont want to ship... Let me know...

Hows the weather looking for this weekend???

Hows the weather looking for this weekend???

I'm making a shortcut in this forum for directions. I will include a few links for weather too for you .... :thumbs:

Here is a link for the Directions and Weather.

You are all set on the Blandford Rest Area truck stop ???? For you east guys.

For all of you coming from the south Take Rt. 87 north until you see a sign for RT. 90 East. This stretch of road is know as the "Berkshire Spur". It will take you right to Exit B3.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Any recommended hotels in the area in case someone wanted to drive up on Friday night?  :D  :dunno:

Any along the interstate would be ok ... If you went all the way to Albany, NY, there are more. Don't know the rates though....

There should be some in Lebanon Springs/ New Lebanon NY, but they will be some little Mom and Pop type places. The dragway is located in the middle of No-Where ... (Pretty Much) you have a 20 min. drive in any direction to get to civilization. Lebanon is a small little town with two bars, two gas stations, and a few restraunts ... not much else there.... BTW, the Bars do close at 04:00 Hrs. :D

This is the best link to the weather cause it's directly to west lebanon NY. 

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-weeke...=12195&metric=0

Realize albany is still about 2 hours away.

Hope it stays nice!!

.... Albany NY to Lebanon NY is only 20-30 mins ...

Live Radar .... once in, put into motion with "Radar Loop"

Intellicast.com Radar - Albany NY

BTW ... Saturday started out Perfect, then went to Rain, then 60% and now down to 40% chance ... I hope it clears up to a 20% chance for all you guys making a long drive.

• Admin
What do you guys think of puting up an invite on our sister-website, TrailblazerSS.com.  To see if any TBSS's in the neighborhood want to come out and play???

Just took care of it with a forum announcement! Should have done it sooner, but hopefully we can get a few. :cheers: