SSS'S in New England Attention

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

September 23rd should be better/cooler weather anyway. So that's my vote and I know for sure, I can be there barring a rainstorm.

How we doing for trucks? Got 10 yet?

I'm anxious to get back out to the drags. Just picked up my truck from Dez Racing, yesterday and it's haulin' azzzzz....buit that's for another thread.

Teddy :cheers:

PS- Zane, I could probly meet you somewhere to grab that banner before the date. Or, you could actually ride shotgun and come along... :dunno:

Edited by Sum 1 (see edit history)

Hey Pladd

I'm leaning towards the September date ... It will be a bit cooler.

As we talked about last night ... I can bring a couple of small grills and a few coolers ... We can do some tailgating while we wait ...

Of course we would have to save the :cheers: till after the racing ...

So ... Basically I'm in, just prefering the Sept. date better.

My buddy is all for it too ... he has an '04 GMC Sierra 5.3L, but needs a day out to play too ...

I forgot, that date is the freaking Balloon Festival in Queensbury Lake George area. I crew each year for a team with two balloons. It is probobly too much to ask, but the weekend before, or after that would be better....... I could probobly sneak out after the morning flight and be there late if the 23rd is still the best......

Alright, I talked to sue tonight and she got us all set up for September 23rd. We will have our own lane and also our own area in the pits. I'm going to make sure we get the whole area next to the staging lanes (prime area) :cool: Hope to see everyone there and then some, the more the merrier. We will fill you in on any details as we sort them out. This should be real fun. Rembember, tell anyone you can and keep the date of September 23rdfor Silverados SS day. Lets show lebanon what we're made of.

Smith, unfortunately, they have other events happening in september so the 23rd is the only date, but we would love to see you there even if it is late.

:thumbs::thumbs: Thanks Matt for Hooking us all up with the date, and doing the leg work on this!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

OK ... Sept. 23 I am off ... I will Definetly Be There!!!!

I think you should start a running list to see who's coming.

Secondly, Like I said earlier, I can get a grill, and we can all bring coolers and chairs and stuff.... You got my number, so give a call.

Shuan

Roll Call for Satruday September 23rd, 2006 ... at Lebanon Valley Dragway, NY.

Do what you have to do, to put yourself on the list, and Re-post it ... (Copy, Paste) While looking over the thread, this is the headcount that I have for the date so far.

1. PladdPezzPunk

2. Smithl3 - Late arrival

3. Sum1

4. KissMySilvSS

5. psher481

6. Stitches040 + 1 buddy (77 GMC)

I will bring a small (really small Wal-Mart Special) gas grill and a charcoal grill too. Bring food and beverages of your choise. Bring some folding chairs. Be advised that Lebanon Valley does sell Beer, Pizza, Burgers, Fries and stuff like that for really short change. But Most importantly ... Bring yourself, a friend, your camera and your truck.

Do we want a Meeting Spot??? That way we can all "Roll In", in style?!?!?!?