SSS'S in New England Attention

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This track is 3.5 hours from me. :sigh: If this was on a weekend and the weather is fair with no chance of rain and we had several guys there, I would consider the trip. I would be traveling right by Jboyss as well so maybe he would be interested :dunno:

Sorry guys, bad timing for me. I have a fishing tournament with my club both of those days. It's tough tryinging to get us all together on one day.

Still like to try for another get together in October, a foliage drive or something.

We should talk to Mervz and get the official "SilveradoSS.com" banner for the event!!!!

... We just can't leave it alone at anytime, the crowd at Lebanon Valley will steal anyting that isn't nailed down .... For those who don't know, Lebanon Valley is a Drag and 5/8 mile dirt track, out in the middle of No-Man's-Land. it is about 25 mins east of Albany, Ny on route 20.

The link already posted is great ... http://www.dragway.com/Drags/Track-Info.html It is only a hop skip and a jump off of the MassPike Rt. 90

For those who are interested ... when a meeting time is set, I'll give you some directions ... cut down on the drive time ...

Pretty good running truck at 14.1, what is under the hood for mods???

I can't wait for the meet.  This will be first outing with more than two trucks....

that's consistent too i've been running brackets all year at that. only have K&N fipk, magnaflow cat back and my tuneing :devil: show up and i'll show you my tricks :thumbs:

Pretty good running truck at 14.1, what is under the hood for mods???

I can't wait for the meet.  This will be first outing with more than two trucks....

that's consistent too i've been running brackets all year at that. only have K&N fipk, magnaflow cat back and my tuneing :devil: show up and i'll show you my tricks :thumbs:

14.1 w/ just those mods? That is great. I have the same mods w/ best time of 14.6 :devil: