I won Powerball lottery

CraigW

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig thats awesome!!! No more money problems, be smart man dont blow it all and try to invest so it lasts. great news man great news. no more worrying about paying for gas!!! and Dont you leave us!!!!!

Sweet. :D Now go buy a new SS. $750K is nice but don't blow it. Like all said be smart. I bet you wish you were the only winner of that big @ss 208 million jackpot. At least you can "yeah I won the lottery/powerball". I forgot to play again so I'll have to wait till it gets big again. :banghead:

Congrats Craig!!!!! :cheers:

Nice to see an average Joe win something.

Now Go out an buy a New SSS!!!!! Take the rest and pay off bills and the house, then invest the rest for a Rainy Day Fund!!!!!

Glad you won ... BTW ... Go on a Vacation too!!!! :thumbs:

Congratulations, now you have to change your name, move to a different state, get an unpublished phone number and get call blocker on all your phones. You will wonder where all these people asking for money are coming from. :jester::jester:

Seriously, the best of luck to you and yours.

congrats man.... always been a dream of mine (thats for sure)... thats so weird, because you ALWAYS contiplate what youd do with the money if you ever won, and never win... thats crazy you won, congrats, im jealous FOR SURE

"dont let money change ya.... da da daa daa de daa" - blackalicious

Edited by FuelSlut (see edit history)

Gee I dont remember that.   I have to to get an ss again maybe Zippy can help me with that.  (Supercharged Trailblazer SS)

Damn right. You just give me a call and we'll get'r done.

BTW, We still have 2 in stock if you have a hard time finding one.