I won Powerball lottery

CraigW

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i once found a 5 dollar bill on the ground... daym and i thought i was lucky... haha. well best of luck with all that money man! congrats! maybe you can send a couple hundred bucks to this teenager i know so i can drop my truck already... i mean.. he- he can drop his truck already ;D

no seriosly, send some money my way. or i'll bombard your inbox with messages!

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

Imagine if you were that one other person who hit the powerball from another state. I would of been pissed cause this group of a 100 people just took away all my earnings. Instead of 100+million you would get 600-700,000.

Congrats Craig :cheers:  :cheers:  Dinners on you at the next Zippy event. :D  Seriously though, I'm happy for you. Kinda boggles the mind huh?

I would like to second that Bob...... :jester:

:withstupid::withstupid:

Lots and lots of cheesy fries for everybody...and Brian too :jester:

That's a lot of FREE car washes :eek:

:crackup:

Imagine if you were that one other person who hit the powerball from another state.  I would of been pissed cause this group of a 100 people just took away all my earnings.  Instead of 100+million you would get 600-700,000.

I think if only 2 winning tickets were sold it would get split in half and the 100 people that shared a single ticket would have to split their half.