New Charger

Stitches040

i think the coolest sop car around here are the camaros with the ls1! now that is what i would drive if i were a piggy! "IF" :crackup:

Oink Oink too that!!!!

Yeah ... Rumor has it that the Crown Vic is going bye bye. I don't know what Ford will replace it with.

The impala's do have more "Leg Room" than the Vic. I believe it to be the Cage that they put in. The vic's cage was only about 6-8" from the rear seat, due to the seat position. The Impala's have about 12-14", and it seems that they are made out of thinner metal than the old school vic cages.

i think the coolest sop car around here are the camaros with the ls1! now that is what i would drive if i were a piggy! "IF" :crackup:

Oink Oink too that!!!!

Yeah ... Rumor has it that the Crown Vic is going bye bye. I don't know what Ford will replace it with.

The impala's do have more "Leg Room" than the Vic. I believe it to be the Cage that they put in. The vic's cage was only about 6-8" from the rear seat, due to the seat position. The Impala's have about 12-14", and it seems that they are made out of thinner metal than the old school vic cages.

I received a letter from Ford a few months ago that addressed the speculation of the demise of the CV, here is a clip from that letter.

"Since the "Way Forward" announcement, we recognize there has been extensive speculation regarding the future of many Ford products, including the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. The purpose of this letter is to clarify Ford's position on CVPI and ensure you have accurate information. The bottom line:

• Ford Motor Company is committed to the law enforcement community.

• Ford Motor Company will continue to produce the CVPI well into the future."

The letter is on their website too.

Looks like the CV is still with us for at least another year since they have the 07's on their website.

I love it are city barley has the money to keep operational, but yet the state seems to think it's a good idea to use my tax dollars to give new cars which i'm sorry they do not need to the state police. :wtf:

Nice thanks state of mass, while you cut even more police off are city's force not to mention they have been working without a contract i believe for years now, it will be nice to know that a few select officers will be having it nice in there new chargers!Chargers or cutting the police force so we can have more crack and heroin dealers on the corners, yup this is the standard for are state complete stupidity. :sigh:

It should make for a decent cruiser as long as they can keep them on the road. The Crown Vic is an old design and not very quick, but they do take a pretty good beating and keep going. Being the main taxi and police vehicle all of those years helps with quality control.

...and new bmw bikes with new outfits. They look like something out of Judge Dred
:crackup:

..The impala's do have more "Leg Room" than the Vic.  I believe it to be the Cage that they put in.  The vic's cage was only about 6-8" from the rear seat, due to the seat position.  The Impala's have about 12-14", and it seems that they are made out of thinner metal than the old school vic cages.
Who cares about rear leg room - just toss the perp in the trunk! :jester:

Who cares about rear leg room - just toss the perp in the trunk!  :jester:

Yeah ... You ever notice that we will beat you with batons, spray you with OC/Mace, wrestle you to the ground with armbar manuvers and crank on the cuffs, pick you up and slam you onto the cruiser, ... but when we put you into the back of the car, it is like "Watch your head"!!! :jester:

I heard a comiedian say that once and nearly pissed myself laughing ... :D:crackup::D

Who cares about rear leg room - just toss the perp in the trunk!  :jester:

Yeah ... You ever notice that we will beat you with batons, spray you with OC/Mace, wrestle you to the ground with armbar manuvers and crank on the cuffs, pick you up and slam you onto the cruiser, ... but when we put you into the back of the car, it is like "Watch your head"!!! :jester:

I heard a comiedian say that once and nearly pissed myself laughing ... :D:crackup::D

Woah looks like I hit a raw nerve there :crackup: Seriously, I don't think I could do that - I'm afraid in the moment I'd be one of the poor schmucks exposed on the Rodney King tape...

Mr. P.

edit - I already know I'd probably be like "You hit your head on my cruiser and I'm gonna jerk you out onto the ground for another ass-beating". I've got too much Cartman in me, I don't tolerate truly stupid people all that well.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)