Pic's for a member

zippy

damn it chase i hate you and your damn truck  :jester:   throw some black headlight cover on there! just for shits and giggles. like ive said before u have the best ride on the site. :smash:

I don't think that is Chase's truck. Although it does look as good :thumbs: I believe iy is VanillaGorilla's

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

thats nice.  The black wheels :cool:

but I want some details on how the mods turned out??  He is NA, big cam?

how is that for a mod?  I am excited to hear how good this truck turned out :thumbs:

When it was over here it drove very well. He had some issue's with the idle after it got a few miles put on it, but other than that I haven't heard. He'll post on here soon I'd guess. When it was here anyway, the truck drove as well as it looks. :thumbs:

Thanks for the pics Zippy.

Yeah since he took the pic I put on the Baer Alum Sport brake kit...really stands out behind the black wheels.

The mods zippy did really woke this thing up. I had Wheel to wheel finish up the idle issues and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the pics Zippy.

Yeah since he took the pic I put on the Baer Alum Sport brake kit...really stands out behind the black wheels.

The mods zippy did really woke this thing up.  I had Wheel to wheel finish up the idle issues and I couldn't be happier.

Hopefully we meet up again before the end of the year and I'll get some new pic's. I bet the brakes really look hot behind those wheels. :thumbs:

I have some more pictures in my picturetrail of it also. Just click on Zippy's pic's in my sig.

lookks good man, what rims are those?

Symbolic 22x9.5 wrapped in Nitto 420 rubber 305/40/22. I had the wheels custom powdercoated and turned out perfect IMO.

looks good, what kind of hood is that? does it have a functional ram air duct there?

Goodmark w/ ram air.

The ram air intake is not functrional, it's a cheap piece of plastic insert.