Color of members SS's

hatrack

I have been working on a spreadsheet for awhile with the color of truck that SilveradoSS.com members have. I'm going to post the spreadsheet so that others can download the info. If any user wants his/her info removed from the sheet please let me know. All the info on the sheet I have got from post and/or profiles on this site. I have E-Mailed a copy to BenKey since we had talked about this before.

The list will be updated from time to time with new users and I would really like to have a way to get the new users everyday so that I could add them to this sheet. Mervz could this be done?

I don't want to offend anyone on this site so if you oppose this info let me know and it will be removed.

Go to this address and you will see the link with instructions.

SpreadSheet of Color of Users Trucks

• Admin
Geez, Zane. You finally actually posted to this forum. You MUST be thrilled. :D

I know, i'm sorry. I AM here everyday, but i just don't post much because of my apparent lack of SS related topics to talk about :uhoh:

Geez, Zane. You finally actually posted to this forum. You MUST be thrilled.  :D

I know, i'm sorry. I AM here everyday, but i just don't post much because of my apparent lack of SS related topics to talk about :uhoh:

Well....you drive one, that's good enough for me. You can talk about whatever you want. :D

I sorted the entries by age, and it was interesting to see the wide spread of ages that the SS appeals to (at least, those that were willing to admit how old they are :D ).

Cool spreadsheet. Also cool to see how many different things people do for a living. Seems to be the truck of choice for active and retired Navy also. :flag: This truck definately appeals to all types.

Archived