I have a chance to have my truck at SEMA!

Stiff1

Well, the company that I work for is building two vehicle for the SEMA show this year, and one for the CES show. Another company approached me to see if they could use my truck in their booth at SEMA. :D They are going to pick-up the shipping there and back plus give me their products. It is some items the I would not normally put on the truck, but it opens the doors for a bunch of sponsorship opprotunities. I have pretty much told them yes I want to do it, but now I have to finish my truck up before the show. I am only going to have about 7-10 days to work on the truck based on the schedule of our other vehicles. I really wish I had more time, but I just don't see it in the schedule.

I am planning on a custom exhaust, roll pan, cowl hood, mesh grille, lowering kit, wheels, tires, and brakes. If you guys had a choice of what brand/style/model of these products you would choose, what would it be? Also, any other ideas of different products I should go after? I would love to do more performance items, but I don't think that I'll have enough time. Any input would be great!

Edited by Stiff1 (see edit history)

Well, the company that I work for is building two vehicle for the SEMA show this year, and one for the CES show.  Another company approached me to see if they could use my truck in their booth at SEMA. :D   They are going to pick-up the shipping there and back plus give me their products.  It is some items the I would not normally put on the truck, but it opens the doors for a bunch of sponsorship opprotunities.  I have pretty much told them yes I want to do it, but now I have to finish my truck up before the show.  I am only going to have about 7-10 days to work on the truck based on the schedule of our other vehicles.  I really wish I had more time, but I just don't see it in the schedule.

I am planning on a custom exhaust, roll pan, cowl hood, mesh grille, lowering kit, wheels, tires, and brakes.  If you guys had a choice of what brand/style/model of these products you would choose, what would it be?  Also, any other ideas of different products I should go after?  I would love to do more performance items, but I don't think that I'll have enough time.  Any input would be great!

That's killer man -

Exhaust = Corsa or custom dual Magnaflows with side exit

Hood = Goodmark w/ working cowl induction

Brakes = six-piston calipers on fronts

Mr. P. :)

Edit - and a Shopman bowtie! And FM antenna relo. And Zaino. And...

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

and lowering kit and bed cover (pref gaylord, or adams type of flush mount bed cover) and dual din in dash dvd player, and tints if you dont have, and tinted tails, and cleared out front headlights, and and and and a new grill....or paint the grill. annnnnd....HID's? so many things

get your paws on the carbon fiber hood.

You will love it it is sexy as hell I plan on ordering one soon. I will pm you with where I get it from..

Also.. do the corsa. You gotta hear my truck now with the long tubes.

When you have time one of these days you should see it with the latest mods. I am trying to find someone to get my truck in sema too but my" vendors" are being kina resistant.

get your paws on the carbon fiber hood.

You will love it it is sexy as hell I plan on ordering one soon. I will pm you with where I get it from..

Also.. do the corsa. You gotta hear my truck now with the long tubes.

When you have time one of these days you should see it with the latest mods. I am trying to find someone to get my truck in sema too but my" vendors" are being kina resistant.

Frank... if you can let me know where to get that hood, that would be great! I really like the Reflexxions, but I think I can get a Keystone hood a lot easier. A CF hood would be the best.

As far as the exhaust, I have always been very loyal to Corsa. But, this year I am just going to fab up something that I haven't seen done before. Zippy got a little taste of what I'm going to do when he was out here a few week ago. You can ask him what he thinks about it. :devil:

I know how it is dealing with the vendors. The best part about this year is that they actually came to me, I didn't have to try and find anybody. :thumbs:

Lucky :thumbs:

For exhaust I'd do B&B, Corsa or magnaflow, roll pan would be BSER or the other guy making them (forgot his screen name), cowl hood would be goodmark or reflexions. I'd either do a speed grill or a nice billet grill, lowering kit would be mcgoofys or belltech and for brakes I would go with Baer eradispeeds. Wheels and tires are all a personal opinion, but if you want to keep it light go with an iforged or centerline.