fond farewell

R96IMP

Here in OK, I paid 2.31 for premium last night.

Just last week, I heard some talking head on TV saying we would see 4 bucks a gallon before we would see regular unleaded at 2.15 again.

I passed a station this morning where regular was 2.12! Where do this high paid cornholes get their information, ya wonder? :dunno:

Congrats on the new car, and enjoy the comfortable ride, cause we all know the SS's arent't the smothest riders around! :ughdance:

NTMID8R

Here in OK, I paid 2.31 for premium last night.

Just last week, I heard some talking head on TV saying we would see 4 bucks a gallon before we would see regular unleaded at 2.15 again.

I passed a station this morning where regular was 2.12! Where do this high paid cornholes get their information, ya wonder? :dunno:

Congrats on the new car, and enjoy the comfortable ride, cause we all know the SS's arent't the smothest riders around! :ughdance:

NTMID8R

Scary news sells better than calming news...

I've heard that there was some big oil discovery in the gulf coast that is supposed to help with demand issues...