xrunner?

firervfd37

i was at a red light today and a xrunner crewcab with 20's pulled up next to me and we get on it off the line through first and some of second....i put like 2-3 lengths on him pretty quick. how fast r they or there specs? my buddy that was with me said he could hear him over my corsa sport...made my day hearing the truck go. better yet i was on my way to the md state troopers test haha.

my buddy has one with the stock wheels on it. It ran with my SS when it was bone stock. I would say that the X-runner is a mid to low 15's truck out of the box. you gotta watch out for the modded ones though... i hear the TRD Superchargers on those make them pretty quick :driving:

you didnt race a xrunner....they are only ex-cab trucks, they got a peppy v6 and a 6-speed with some bad ass suspension. they are pretty close to a SSS however with a perfect driver. we have the luck of being awd and auto. cool cars i looked at one before i got the sss but the backseat was horrible and i dunno didnt like the feel of it

Xrunner's aren't the fastest pickup, but they have outstanding handling in the corners.  I don't have the exact number, but if I remember right I think they pull nearly .90G in the skidpad!?

yup....toyota designed them to corner like a 350z