Big Deal but Fun!

CenWaSS

So I'm sitting at the light and this 4x4 Vmax pulls up next to me. Its an older gentleman (maybe in his late 50's) and he starts to stall at the light. Im like WTF? So the light turns green, we both hit it and I pull on him by a half truck immediatley and start pulling on him at a decent rate. We shut em down around 50mph, as the guy go past me I give him the :thumbs: and so does he. Chevy guys are so cool!

Oh whats up with those new Toyota Camry's? I was in the wifes Charger RT and this guy in a Camry is next to me and I could kinda sense he wanted to play. So from about a 40mph role we both hit it and I really couldn't catch him up to 80mph, he wasn't really pulling way either, pretty even actually. I didn't realize those Camry's had some poop to them?

Your screen name says it all "I8AHEMI" :jester:  The other guy was thinking the same thing :crackup:

Yup, you got me on that one :thumbs: Ive actually been trying change my screen name but haven't been able to figure it out :confused:

PM a mod. :thumbs:

:confused: What?

That reminds me of the other day when i floored my hemi at 40 mph and it seemed like it fell flat on its face. So i slowed it down to 30 and hit it and that sucker LAUNCHED and I rode it out until 50 or so and it chirped em hard like normal when it shifts... I really dont get "THE HEMI" sometimes

Edited by ACADEMYRUMBLEBEES (see edit history)

Oh whats up with those new Toyota Camry's?  I was in the wifes Charger RT and this guy in a Camry is next to me and I could kinda sense he wanted to play.  So from about a 40mph role we both hit it and I really couldn't catch him up to 80mph, he wasn't really pulling way either, pretty even actually.  I didn't realize those Camry's had some poop to them?

The new Camrys have 268hp and a 6-speed.

That reminds me of the other day when i floored my hemi at 40 mph and it seemed like it fell flat on its face. So i slowed it down to 30 and hit it and that sucker LAUNCHED and I rode it out until 50 or so and it chirped em hard like normal when it shifts... I really dont get "THE HEMI" sometimes

Ya thats weird but I've also noticed the same thing in the Charger. Sometimes it just takes off and other times it just sits there :confused:

• 1 year later...

Get yourself a DiabloSport Tuner an really feel the HEMI...

• 2 weeks later...
So I'm sitting at the light and this 4x4 Vmax pulls up next to me. Its an older gentleman (maybe in his late 50's) and he starts to stall at the light. Im like WTF? So the light turns green, we both hit it and I pull on him by a half truck immediatley and start pulling on him at a decent rate. We shut em down around 50mph, as the guy go past me I give him the :thumbs: and so does he. Chevy guys are so cool!

Oh whats up with those new Toyota Camry's? I was in the wifes Charger RT and this guy in a Camry is next to me and I could kinda sense he wanted to play. So from about a 40mph role we both hit it and I really couldn't catch him up to 80mph, he wasn't really pulling way either, pretty even actually. I didn't realize those Camry's had some poop to them?

My mom actually ha s a 2007 camry. they have a 275 horsepower V6. It really does have some kick. i was playin around with a bentley while driving it. i didnt know if he was serious, but he couldnt get around me. the camry does have some kick

yeah dude i work at a local toyota dealership and those v-6 camrys got balls. im about to get one and black it out to the max.

but yeah watch out for those v-6 camrys impossible to tell them apart til there on the move. i have fun test driving them along with the rest of the cars like tundra's and prius's