wrecked '04 SSS. 30k miles

Posi12Bolt

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picking through the bones. Anything left?

yep

Hey Bro, PM me if i can get the Pods that hold the tweeters up front , driver and passenger side, thanks

BYN

I'll have to look

ill take the tailgate cap and the bottom trim piece if you still have it.

don't have the cap, but I do have the lower piece... pm me a fair offer

hey bro how much for the 3 pc. engine cover

I have no idea, make an offer...

Did this one have the underseat storage bin under the back seat?

yep... pm me an offer

how much for the dash bezel so i can try and toss a double din in my 00'...shipped to 01876...u know the part that clips in that you have to remove to get to the bolts for the radio, heater controls, gauges etc etc you know what im talking about

sorry the bezel is sold already

I don't know if Brian has this truck anymore, and I haven't seen him on here in days...

sup dawg

i would like to have the whole tail gate mine got backed into by a lifted truck at the beach please pm me or send me a email at [email protected] thanks :banghead:

I have the whole tailgate although not sure how I'd ship it...

wow that sucks it had to be punched in the nose i've have been looking hard for a salvaged grille shell to black out my front end. drats

sorry man, grille got destroyed

I'm looking for the two back cladding pieces that go on the quarter panel just in front of the rear bumper along with the brackets and fasteners. I also need the interior center console. :chevy:

If you're looking to ship via freight, don't forget that Greyhound Bus can ship parts. They do have a size and weight limit but I think it would be easy to ship from the greater Sac-town area. Their rates are pretty reasonable and usually a lot cheaper than UPS.

do you still have the bose radio with xm and the ac/heating gauges if it is the digital one, in my ss it is the knob style. let me know!!

This is a friends truck... he's ok!

we're parting it out, let me know what you need and what its worth to ya! :cheers:

LQ9 longblock (30k miles) currently still running in truck - $2,000 + shipping

4L65e - $1,000 + shipping

complete center console and trim (perfect for RC conversions) - $400 shipped to lower 48

many many more parts...

*sold list*

-rearend

-gauge cluster

-driveshaft

-radiator

-cladding brackets (complete cladding still available)

-front seats

-headers

-sunroof

-SS emblems

-windshield washer container

-taillights

-engine accessories

*everything else available as of 10/24/06*

~Brian

th_js_SS_001.jpg

th_js_SS_003.jpg

th_js_SS_016.jpg

th_js_SS_017.jpg

th_js_SS_022.jpg

th_js_SS_023.jpg

th_ss3.jpg

th_ss1.jpg

hey bro if you could find a place that will ship it ill pay for it just give me a price for the tail gate.

I'll check out greyhound and let ya know...

I'm looking for the two back cladding pieces that go on the quarter panel just in front of the rear bumper along with the brackets and fasteners. I also need the interior center console. :chevy:

sorry those 2 pieces of cladding have sold, I do have the complete console though...pm me

Still have the taillights? If so, how much with the wiring?

Thanks

I have the taillighs off of MY truck... but I need to call back Mister P cause he wanted em...

do you still have the bose radio with xm and the ac/heating gauges if it is the digital one, in my ss it is the knob style. let me know!!

radio is gone, and I haven't heard of anyone successfully changing from knobs to the digital style... :shakehead:

What's up with the wheels? Do you still have them?

2 that are perfect - $250 each

1 that has a slight bend - $100

1 that is broken (can be repaired) - $50

shipping extra

Do you have the OE exhaust tip?

sorry it has dual tips out the back

what kind of exhaust was on it.. if its aftermarket.. how much??

flowmaster catback

straight out the back duals

Wish you still had it whole i would buy that let me know if you see another one like that aroud

it was complete at one point lol

yo im in norcal i might be interested in driving by to check out the engine and whatever is left. im maybe an hour from vacaville

hit me up

(707)249-0717

Brian