Custom paint

04CHASE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill just say i have something up my sleeve, should be done around november, im not going too crazy with it, i just needed the power to back up the paint. but ill just say its somthing no one i know of has. and it took me 4-5 custom paint shops to find someone i was impressed with enough to let him go at it with my truck.

ill just say i have something up my sleeve, should be done around november, im not going too crazy with it, i just needed the power to back up the paint. but ill just say its somthing no one i know of has. and it took me 4-5 custom paint shops to find someone i was impressed with enough to let him go at it with my truck.

if you really wanna stand out in a crowd you should paint it lime green.....or maybe that pink that was on raod runners in the 70's....you know pink panther style. then you can get matching fuzz pink interior like a shag headliner and carpet...change the horn to the "meep meep" custom fit those teddy bear rims from the VW bugs....or maybe you can do a beige....or maybe a mural of your hood with some lightning in the background and two chicks chained to your legs....if you want some COOL ideas let me know cause im full of them!

:D:dunno::D