Custom paint

04CHASE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know the truth. Space Balls proved it and we all joke around saying "blacks the fastest or reds the fastest" to avoid the inevitable. Paint it PLAID and be done with it. You may have a tough time finding someone to race if you go this route so you probably will not need the S/C. I could probably find it a good home. :cheers:

I like Ghost Flames, the ghost checkered board hockey stick with SS at the back sounds interesting.

DW

thank you guys for the compliments on the truck i have really put alot of effort and time into this hobby and so far its paying off, i did just pay for the other one of mod and shoul dbe here really soon. wait until you see this. as for paint it wont be started until the 2nd week of november and it should be done around the end of november. but from the work i have seen from this guy is top notch.

thank you guys for the compliments on the truck i have really put alot of effort and time into this hobby and so far its paying off, i did just pay for the other one of mod and shoul dbe here really soon. wait until you see this. as for paint it wont be started until the 2nd week of november and it should be done around the end of november. but from the work i have seen from this guy is top notch.

well from thati see you finally decided on taking our advice and just making a synthesis of everything....so black/silver/hugger orange/lime green/chicks with boobs on the tailgate/you on the hood/chicks fighting dragons on the gaylord/pinstripping mania. miss anything?

i know your gonna keep it looking "clean" :cheers: because if you dont....well....lets just say...you dont want to be in that position....you make...accidently..."slip"

i'd paint mine all pearl white and then have some light blue ghost flames. and paint my calipers blue. maybe even throw in a blue bowtie?! i would want some LIGHT skulls in the flame job. where u gotta really look to see them. nothin to crazy...but if i had the money thats what'd i do :chevy: