Custom paint

04CHASE

paint it candy apple "green". yup yup that truck would look tight, with the interior done with a light tan leather with all the stitching done with the same color green string. have the emblems done the same as the vents. now for the wheels...hmmm...24 inch intros with inside part (not the facia) but the inside of the spokes candy apple green too. trust me youll trun some heads. or you can always go silver birch metallic with some ghost rally lines like the RST trucks have, but they have the vynil sticker. oh :cheers: and dont forget the intimidator wing in the back.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paint it  candy apple "green". yup yup that truck would look tight, with the interior done with a light tan leather with all the stitching done with the same color green string. have the emblems done the same as the vents. now for the wheels...hmmm...24 inch intros with inside part (not the facia) but the inside of the spokes candy apple green too. trust me youll trun some heads.  or you can always go silver birch metallic with some ghost rally lines like the RST trucks have, but they have the vynil sticker. oh  :cheers: and dont forget the intimidator wing in the back.

speaking of imtimidator wing...anyone know where to find one of those..?

• 2 weeks later...
...ill just say i have something up my sleeve, should be done around november, im not going too crazy with it, i just needed the power to back up the paint...

So are you still going to go through with this? I think your gonna paint silver stripes on it... like this guy :jester:

72644414fullbm1.jpg

naw that isnt it . that is cool but its something different but cooler imo. i just want to be different and it will definatly fit in that category. im most likly going to do it still truck should go in the 2nd week of november and it takes about two weeks to have done. i will say that some guesses were very close.

• 2 weeks later...