~TOOL~!

Bigdogx

Damn, I feel old. I thought this had something to do with Tim Allen... :banghead:  :crackup:

You feel old! Damn, I first thought, hmm big tool sale someplace, then I thought Tim Allen and Tool Time, and I'm still not sure what the heck he's talking about unless since it's a tour, must be a musical group of some sort. :dunno::D

Damn, I feel old. I thought this had something to do with Tim Allen... :banghead:  :crackup:

You feel old! Damn, I first thought, hmm big tool sale someplace, then I thought Tim Allen and Tool Time, and I'm still not sure what the heck he's talking about unless since it's a tour, must be a musical group of some sort. :dunno::D

who the hell is this tim allen people are talking about?

:jester:

btw tool is badass

Edited by drako (see edit history)

:withstupid:

Though I did a little better. First thing I thought of was that it was a video of someone doing something really stupid. Like "What a tool." Then I thought of Tim Allen. :D