After a year and a half

J. Yates

Congrats!!! I'm a blabber mouth. In roughly the same time I'm at my current count (around 900). I can say it was definatley NOT a waste of time though. I enjoy this board and have met a few really good people thru it. Hope to see you in November.

Dave

Edited by Bowtie70SS (see edit history)

Thanks guys I got most of them trying to put this corvette museum gathering together for the last month. If anyone is interested please read up on the corvette museum thread we only have like 8 trucks coming and I was hoping to see more so maybe they would let us do it in the spring or summer of next yr. Thanks for the support I have loved this forum since day one. I am the type to set back and read and not say to much but I am getting out of my shyness a little ha.

Well it took me long enough but I finally made it over 100 posts.  Believe it or not I dont talk that much either. ha

............I'm the same way....... :D I haven't posted alot on here, but this is one of my "daily" stops......I've learned more about my truck on this forum, than I would of if I would of worked at GM.............. :thumbs: