Last Call For Ky. Gathering

Another thing I have been meaning to post. If anyone has one of the SilveradoSS.com t-shirts Zane made last year that is what I am planning wear on saturday. So if you have one wear it if you dont I guess you cant. thanks Jim

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See everyone Saturday and/ or sunday.  Have a safe trip.  Jim.

I wasn't able to order the silverado.com t-shirt last year, as you recall I was indisposed. Anyway, here is the roll-up for shirts I will get them tomorrow. I have a relative working at the US CAV plus I will get a good deal on the number of shirts I am getting.

Yates: 1-2x, 2-S(6,8)

Bad2: 1-3x, 2-xl, 1-S(7)

Bowtie: 1-2x, 2-S(3,5 right?) if so probably an XS for the 3 and 5. Will get Smalls they can grow into them

SSR: 1-2x, 1-xl

SS Thunder: 1-L

Chevyman23: 1-L

As for housing, I was hoping to get a room down there tomorrow night. I will work my magic and see how it goes. :flag:

Mark

See everyone Saturday and/ or sunday.  Have a safe trip.  Jim.

I wasn't able to order the silverado.com t-shirt last year, as you recall I was indisposed. Anyway, here is the roll-up for shirts I will get them tomorrow. I have a relative working at the US CAV plus I will get a good deal on the number of shirts I am getting.

Yates: 1-2x, 2-S(6,8)

Bad2: 1-3x, 2-xl, 1-S(7)

Bowtie: 1-2x, 2-S(3,5 right?) if so probably an XS for the 3 and 5. Will get Smalls they can grow into them

SSR: 1-2x, 1-xl

SS Thunder: 1-L

Chevyman23: 1-L

As for housing, I was hoping to get a room down there tomorrow night. I will work my magic and see how it goes. :flag:

Mark

good luck I had to call several places here just to get some guys close than cave city. If you need help let me know

Dont forget that we set our clocks back this last weekend so it is 9:30 here and I dont know what time you guys have.I just dont want no one to be late. Call me if you need to figure it out. Thanks Jim(270)847-9590.

I am booked at the Drury Inn. I will be there around 7:00 pm. My cell is 931-249-6963. I searched the Internet (Travelocity, Expedia) and found five hotels with vacancies (Drury Inn($$$), Best Value Inn ($), Courtyard by Marriot ($$$$$), Red Roof ($$$), Fairfield Inn and Country Hearth. Where $ equals $35 increments. Hope this helps anyone. Unsure what is available for Saturday night. I might extend my stay. Dependent on my little princess and how she will feel after hanging out with the guys. Her mom is still deployed so I have the luxury of doing what Daddy wants to do. My wife is cool with it. :cool:

Instead of booking on the Internet, I usually call saying I saw an available unit and price on the Internet and they give me the same rate. :flag:

Dont forget that we set our clocks back this last weekend so it is 9:30 here and I dont know what time you guys have.I just dont want no one to be late.  Call me if you need to figure it out.  Thanks Jim(270)847-9590.

Our posts must be EST (Eastern Standard Time). We all should be caught up by now.

By the way, I think I saw one of our fellow SS brothers this evening in Clarksville, TN at the Ruby Tuesday on 41A. First time I saw him. He had a Red 04/05, red SS emblazoned on the Bowtie, flaming chrome door handles, nice rims and a cowl hood. My little girl said it looked nicer than mine and when was mine going to look as nice :banghead: ....I think she will fit in fine this weekend.

Mark

TawSS04 and I toured the corvette plant today man you guys missed it it was great. See you all tomorrow I got all the badges today so drive safe and see ya in the morn crackerbarrel exit 22 if possible. ?'s call me I will be in town tonight (270)847-9590. Jim

TawSS04 and I toured the corvette plant today man you guys missed it it was great.  See you all tomorrow I got all the badges today so drive safe and see ya in the morn crackerbarrel exit 22 if possible.  ?'s call me I will be in town tonight (270)847-9590.  Jim

I hope I was good on the numbers. Going to get them now. I will bring stickers and stuff for those I miss. I will give you a call tonight when I get in the room.

Later, Mark.

I'll be there Sunday morning. Hopefully I'll be able to run. I've got some small steering wheel shake from wheel rotation/balance done today at the dealership. I don't think they know how to balance wheels, hence the steering wheel shake. Plus they scratched 1 wheel and might have taken the ss for a joy ride(gas light was on :banghead: ). The ss was low on gas but not that low.

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

Your shirt will be with J.Yates. I attempted to send this nearly an hour ago. I am staying at the Drury Inn ( a relatively expensive hotel) and it is way to expensive for me to work my way into their Network to be able to connect to the net. It should be plug and play and for the price almost every other hotel is wireless. WTF?? I am Pi$$ed :mad: . I am having a beer and calming down. I will be fine tomorrow. :cheers:

The Outback here is the shit, the highlight so far.

Jim, did anyone know that they are having a high school band competition in this town? I did not know what was going on. The high school kids were not a problem until all these girls started running around in their bikini's and Elisa (my 6 y/o) said I dont think I want to go to high school. It was sooo cute. "AND THAN" a high school boy about a buck o' five wasn't paying attention in the elevator and ran into me. It shocked me so much that I dropped him and than helped him up. Shit, I professed PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). Just kidding. We said he lost his balance as one of his buddies said that old man took you down. :crackup: "I am not old.!!!"