Need advise!

26dub_SS

In all seriousness though maybe you can tell the judge how you got completely owned on the SilveradoSS.com online forum and then explain how everyone on here has made you see the error of your ways, that you are sorry, and that you will never do it again... thats what I would do

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name is robert!! im so pissed right now!! the attorney is trying to charge me $2600.00 down payment to start my defense...screw that!! I'd rather just take my changes going solo!

Can't say I blame him... you'd have to pay me more than $2600 to deal with your attitude.

I understand that hot rod...and yes my parents are paying the bills! the insurance is not even under my name!! :driving:

Sponsored by Mommy & Daddy Kustomz huh?? That explains a lot. People that don't work for their possessions rarely have respect for anything or anyone in my experience.

Talking to you is like talking to my 2 yr old nephew dude. You have no clue. I hope a guy driving a Ford with gay oversized rims T-bones you on the way to your court date.

Yeah, that way there will be one less ford on the road too! :crackup:

Dude, Not only are you going to pay for this- your parents will probably disown you (if they already haven't) once they see their new insurance rates. :uhoh::lol:

Come on guys cut him some slack! Just think Mommy and Daddy are going to have to come up with all this money to keep their delinquent son out of jail. I'm sure they will pay through their teeth to keep there spoiled brat of a son riding in a truck that some of us have been to war multiple times to afford. :flag:

What a Fag!